EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: October Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Excessive fumbles have ruined the game for me

In franchise mode my team fumbles 2-6 times a game. Luke Kuechly forced 6 in one game!! Most of the fumbles are scooped by defenders running full speed and result in defensive touchdowns. Upping the fumble slider makes the RB's sluggish and useless. Same with using conservative ball carrying in the coach adjustments. It's sad and ridiculous that I will have to turn off superstar abilities to get a more realistic game experience. Please EA either make real NFL football or make NFL Jam but don't try to do both in the same game.

Replies

• I cant even play it. Its crazy bad with fumbles and ilegal man downfield.. WORST version of Madden in years
  • raqgingstorm323
  • You messed up your settings. When you go to the settings for the game read the fumble meter description. I think raising the meter actually lowers the fumble rate. We messed up when we did the franchise settings as well.
  • prasch1 wrote: »
    In franchise mode my team fumbles 2-6 times a game. Luke Kuechly forced 6 in one game!! Most of the fumbles are scooped by defenders running full speed and result in defensive touchdowns. Upping the fumble slider makes the RB's sluggish and useless. Same with using conservative ball carrying in the coach adjustments. It's sad and ridiculous that I will have to turn off superstar abilities to get a more realistic game experience. Please EA either make real NFL football or make NFL Jam but don't try to do both in the same game.
    Yea had that same problem with Luke causes fumbles on my opponents but raise the fumble slider to like 80 fumble decrease dramatically
  • You messed up your settings. When you go to the settings for the game read the fumble meter description. I think raising the meter actually lowers the fumble rate. We messed up when we did the franchise settings as well.
    Yea raise fumble slider to decrease fumbles