EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: October Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Bug in the auction cost me 227000 coins

I was on the madden 20 companion app and i wanted to bid on the player Mack Wilson(player of the week). The current bid was 1800 coins and there were 5 seconds left when i hit the place bid button. I confirmed i wanted to bid on the player(price was still 1800) but when my bid went through, i was highest bidder with 227000 coins. the auction ended with me winning at a price of 227000, which is obviously ridiculouse for a 81 OVR card.
I think this was some kind of scam by the seller and a 3rd party to steal coins of innocent bidders. I talked to the support via live chat session and the guy told me to post my case here. Needless to say i am furious about this.

Replies

• So far I didn't get any refund, my support ticked was marked with resolved, which it is not in my opinion and I didn't get any response from officials in this forum, which I was advice to post to. I am hugely disappointed right now, and I won't ever spend any money on any EA product again, if this situation isn't resolved.
  • NatureBoy2323
    1884 posts Game Changer
    There's absolutely nothing we can do here as we are just a public forum. I have no idea why Support would tell you that.
    So far I didn't get any refund, my support ticked was marked with resolved, which it is not in my opinion and I didn't get any response from officials in this forum, which I was advice to post to. I am hugely disappointed right now, and I won't ever spend any money on any EA product again, if this situation isn't resolved.

There's absolutely nothing we can do here as we are just a public forum. I have no idea why Support would tell you that.