EA Forums - Banner

no injuries

i have injuries on my settings set high, but i haven't seen any for weeks; why not?

Replies

• A couple of questions:

1) What level are you playing on (All pro, all madden....)
    2) What style are you using (Sim? Arcade....)
    3) What slider setting do you have?

I am asking because I play on All Pro, simulation, and slider set to 51 or 52 and I've seen my share of injuries in CFM... I've even seen more off ball injuries.

I've been critical of this game but with the recent patches, it seems like they finally got this right (enough with 'abdominal strains') but again, they seem to have it.
  • Online H2H won't have any injuries... You probably won't see injuries offline if your game setting is on Competitive either.

Later
  • I have multiple injuries every game in my franchise with the slider set at 35.
  • i switched mode from arcade to competitive - 2 injuries occurred in the next game.
  • thewho99 wrote: »
    In Play Now and to see what happens, I had the injury slider set to 100, players were dropping like flies, it actually made the game interesting.
    That increase fumble raising slider
  • I have multiple injuries every game in my franchise with the slider set at 35.
    I have multiple injuries every game in my franchise with the slider set at 35.
    Try 25
  • tattoo100 wrote: »
    Try 25

I'm ok with some injuries, it's more realistic.

Of course I'm playing a franchise with both the Ravens and 49ers and both teams have lost their top 2 HBs for 5+ weeks, so that's not much fun
  • I play simulation with injuries set to 35 and at the end of last season, 13 of my players were on the injured list... idk what to tell you. lol
  • I'm playing franchise mode, All Madden, Simulation Mode with other players. I have the injuries set to 51, is that just for my team or the entire league?

I seem to get way more injuries than any other of my players, that's why I'm asking.