EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: October Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Bills Rankings

So Bills dropped to 11 in power rankings. And sit at 78 OVR? Does any Madden personnel actually follow the team? Josh Allen is second in the league in QB rushing yards. And yet somehow Watson, Jackson, Mahommes and probably most of the "pocket" quarterbacks are somehow faster? I don't get it. I guess its a "set it and forget it" type of deal. At least the Bills ranking is ahead of Fish. Hopefully Bills can pull off six wins in a row to get up to 79.

Replies

• Yeah the Bills defense is a top NFL unit, yet the players are terribly underrated. Madden's rating of Bills players is an ongoing joke.
  • Can we get this thread followed, liked or what ever the hell else we need to do...I have been a Bills Fan my whole life, only team I use on Madden. I have normally been completely satisfied with our sub par team in the game...I however have been a little bummed on how the team is horribly underrated the last couple weeks of the season ( Week 3/4/5). Step it up Madden, give the true Madden Jockeys a chance to play with a team that actually is rated to it's skill/potential. If you wish to have STATS be based off of production/performance in a realistic mannner then step up and make it happen for us. FOR ALL TEAMS
  • They did their ratings adjustments today. Funny, they give no love to the Bills. No matter how many wins or how well we play, nothing. Their ratings adjustments are garbage. Oh, they finally added Duke Williams to the game. Funny a guy can lead the CFL as a WR, move to the NFL, get on a 53, score a TD, and not have a picture. I've gotten Madden every year since '98 and I'm getting to the point where this may be my last Madden purchase. So tired of their horrid ratings and regression in OFFLINE user experience. There are those of us who live in places like Idaho, where we're lucky to get 5 mb/s internet speeds...
  • Total Defense:
    85asej56gbg1.png
  • Passing Defense
    dp6c8291cj67.png
  • Rushing Defense
    6vv3z3b5n130.png
  • 13 Defenses higher OVR than Buffalo (81): Browns (83), Cowboys (83), Eagles (83), Jets (83), Jaguars (84), Lions (83), Panthers (83), Patriots (84), Ravens (83), Saints (83), Seahawks (83), Vikings (83), Bears (85)

8 Defenses w/ same OVR as Buffalo (81): Broncos, Cardinals, Chargers, Falcons, Rams, Steelers, Texans, Titans

WHY is Buffalo ranked so poorly?