EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: November Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

LTD Signature Series Incorrect Messaging & Make-Right

EA_KRAELO
137 posts EA Community Manager
edited October 2019
Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

This morning when Limited Time (LTD) Signature Series players were messaged as available in game (11AM ET), two incorrect LTD Signature Series players were featured. When we were notified of the issue, we immediately removed the messaging and worked to get the correct messaging of this week's LTD Signature Series players in game.

We understand that our players may have purchased packs during this time with coins and/or points based on what was displayed in game. We will be making this right by doing a make-right for all packs purchased with coins and/or points during the impacted time period on Thursday, October 10th from 11:00AM ET to 11:28AM ET.

Packs eligible for a make-right are below:
  • Gamechanger Pack
  • 10x Gamechanger Bundle
  • Week 5 Team of the Week (TOTW) Pack
  • 12x Team of the Week (TOTW) Bundle
  • Elite Player Pack
  • 10x Elite Bundle
  • Weekly Elite Fantasy Pack
  • MUTropolis Pack
  • Sidekick Bundle
  • Heroic Bundle
  • Get a Gold Player
  • Gridiron Pack
  • 5x Get a Gold Player
  • 5x Gridiron Bundle
  • 12x Gridiron Bundle
  • 24x Gridiron Bundle

The Madden Ultimate Team is working on getting these make-rights set up at this time. Once the make-rights have been processed, we will update the forum post.

Once the make-rights have been processed, players can contact help.ea.com if they have any issues.

UPDATE: These make rights have been processed.

- The Madden Ultimate Team
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• Hi I contacted ea help about this but I never received my make right. I have proof of what time I bought the points and I opened them after I saw the graphic.

They told me my name wasn’t on the list and that it was up to the studio team so they couldn’t help me.

Thanks.
  • They Told me they dont even HAVE a list ****
  • Codysbrennan
    5 posts New member
    edited October 2019
    The issues involving content drops during 10/7-10/10 is unacceptable. The makerights for this time period have not been set to include the correct timeframes. The official Twitter pages are not responding, and this is not only false advertising, but also had business. I have not been credited for ANY of the makerights I am due. I am owed 10x game changer packs bought with coins between 11AM and 1128 Am on 10/10, and I am also owed 10x elite player packs with coins, 5x legends fantasy packs with coins, 15x All-Pro packs with coins, 10x packs with coins, and 5850 points used for 5x legends fantasy bundle bought between 1030AM and 230 PM on 10/7. My PSN is codybrennan, and I will be expecting something in my account within the next 48 hours. If not, legal action will ensue. This behavior is unethical and unacceptable. You owe your patrons respect, and you have a duty to provide the services or products that you are advertising as available. 10/7 makeright periods is 1030 AM to 230 PM eastern time. That window needs to be fixed because there is video evidence that the 1st LTD Aaron Donald was not found until 230 PM. I expect a response ASAP.

[Removed legal chatter]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • I had paid money as Madden said a LTD Aaron Donald is in packs, even though he was not. In my opinion, that was cheating and I expect a compensation or at least my madden points invested back.
    Franz
  • I had paid money as Madden said a LTD Aaron Donald is in packs, even though he was not. In my opinion, that was cheating and I expect a compensation or at least my madden points invested back.
    Franz
  • EA_Roger
    1471 posts EA Community Manager
    howellt06 wrote: »
    Hi I contacted ea help about this but I never received my make right. I have proof of what time I bought the points and I opened them after I saw the graphic.

They told me my name wasn’t on the list and that it was up to the studio team so they couldn’t help me.

Thanks.

This list was double & triple checked, if you aren't on this list we can't take this any further.
  • This list was double & triple checked, if you aren't on this list we can't take this any further.[/quote]

Hi Roger, I can give you my info or an image showing that I purchased points at 10:58 waiting for the image in game saying these were in packs and opened about 2-3 later when I saw it. There should be something someone should be able to do.
  • EA_Roger
    Bullyt wrote: »
    They Told me they dont even HAVE a list ****

Well there is a list, sadly only our support can verify if you are on this list. I encourage you to contact the support again and show them my post. They have a list of players as this is a Know issue on Madden.
  • EA_Roger
    howellt06 wrote: »
    This list was double & triple checked, if you aren't on this list we can't take this any further.

Hi Roger, I can give you my info or an image showing that I purchased points at 10:58 waiting for the image in game saying these were in packs and opened about 2-3 later when I saw it. There should be something someone should be able to do.[/quote]

Our support can see the time at which you purchased the packs, that's not something I can check on my end.
  • I talked to them though and they just said because I’m not on the list that there was nothing they can do and to contact the studio team.

I can show multiple images of purchasing the 12k points at 10:58. Idk what else to do as ea help wouldn’t or couldn’t do anything about it.
  • The issues involving content drops during 10/7-10/10 is unacceptable. The makerights for this time period have not been set to include the correct timeframes. The official Twitter pages are not responding, and this is not only false advertising, but also had business. I have not been credited for ANY of the makerights I am due. I am owed 10x game changer packs bought with coins between 11AM and 1128 Am on 10/10, and I am also owed 10x elite player packs with coins, 5x legends fantasy packs with coins, 15x All-Pro packs with coins, 10x packs with coins, and 5850 points used for 5x legends fantasy bundle bought between 1030AM and 230 PM on 10/7. My PSN is codybrennan, and I will be expecting something in my account within the next 48 hours. If not, legal action will ensue. There will be a class action lawsuit brought to EA sports. This behavior is unethical, illegal, and unacceptable. You owe your patrons respect, and you have a duty to provide the services or products that you are advertising as available. 10/7 makeright periods is 1030 AM to 230 PM eastern time. That window needs to be fixed because there is video evidence that the 1st LTD Aaron Donald was not found until 230 PM. I expect a response ASAP.
  • So i spent a bunch of coins on packs on 10/10 to try and pull Everson griffen and Evan Engram who both were not in packs nor the game even though they were advertised on the store until about 11:35 AM est which i have photographic evidence of. A bunch of people received their make rights except for me. This is an example of false advertising and i will be talking to my legal team and filing a lawsuit if i don`t get my packs. The timeframe that you guys posted was wrong the banner was still in the store at 11:35 and some people even said it was up in their store until 11:38. Normally when people buy packs they go into the store and buy packs and do not backout until they are done buying packs. I want my compensation for your false advertisement of players being in packs when they really were not many people have posted video and photographic evidence of this happening. I purchased all the gamechanger packs and Totw packs along with almost 50 Get a gold trying to pull cards that were advertised but not even in packs that is ridiculous.
  • BugaWhat
    1 posts New member
    I spent over an hour on the phone today and yesterday. Even the representative I spoke to today agreed with me and was confused. I was granted what looked like 4 packs (mutropolis or elite?) I spent 2 bundles of points, 1 $50 and 1 $20, as well as over 200,000 in coins. Can you explain to me how this is a make right? I thought I was supposed to be getting my points and coins back..The support person today confirmed I was on the list, told me it took so long because he was trying to figure out how it made any sense. He told me to definitely leave a comment on the forums because he doesn't think I was given what I should have got per the post, so here I am. Please help
  • It is incredibly frustrating. This company refuses to listen to it’s patrons. We’ve all been getting hosed lately.