EA Forums - Banner

WL dc and pause glitch

bbrewer23goblue
139 posts Member
edited October 2019
DC glitching and pause glitch, EA please do something, anything about these cheaters......i have lost 5 game this week alone because of this and its getting out of hand......i am at 13 wins this week with 3 games left and i dont even want to waste my time.....i have never got mvp rewards before and because of these cheaters i have 5 wins taken from me while they are gifted 5 wins for knowingly exploiting and abusing the system....its not right at all and its honestly taking away my enjoyment of the game....i dont expect my wins back(it would be nice though) ,but id rather have all of the cheating people removed....there has to be a punishment that outweighs the reward for people to stop this.....i understand WL is supposed to be tough and thats fine but nobody should have to deal with flat out cheaters who abuse the sytstem and reap all of the benefits....i know i am not the only that feels this way
Post edited by bbrewer23goblue on

Replies

• I do not understand that we do not get compensation and I'm serious. By checking the server because we are not in the Middle Ages and severely punish these .... I would not say my insult against cheaters.
    And even have a message in play. We realized that at 4 (yes I was 4 times in a row) after a disconnect against the same player... you lost. We noticed (because EA is the cream of the crop) that you did not leave the game. Please choose one of these three rewards in compensation (10000 training or 100000 coins or a player 93).
  • ITs PC man EA dont gives a damn about pc not making enough money with it, they KNOW about cheating in WL and Solo Battle LOOOOOONG time and didnt even mention it a single time
  • All PVP games are the target of cheats. Ea has an advantage over this type of games affected by cheating. And it is precisely by using its reward system to reward players who respect the rules. A game can die. It can happen to madden too if they don't change. And they can give me something, i gonna pay yet. Coz we want anyway perform or make a team we like. They cant lost some money with the legit players for... the moment...but if nothing changes, an Madden will die on PC like Madden 2008 is dead and we gonna wait 10 years yet a come back to pc.
  • NatureBoy2323
    3704 posts Game Changer
    If anyone thinks someone is not playing the game as it's meant to be played, click on the link below and report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/
  • If anyone thinks someone is not playing the game as it's meant to be played, click on the link below and report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

I already answered this post
    https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/comment/2094656#Comment_2094656

Therefore I will only deepen my intervention. Admittedly it's an opinion that is only mine but madden seems to me it is unique and must not be content to do what other games do about cheaters. Given its originality it can also be in many areas. Stand out Madden.