EA Forums - Banner

How long before y’all fix this smh

rtj7j9vkga5z.jpeg
9bvso7zx00fp.jpeg

Look EA and idc who gets offended I’m sick of this piece of crap that y’all call a game why haven’t this been patched ITS OCTOBER WTH ARE YOU WAITING FOR! I’m sick of getting in games and my plays jus disappear and my team disappears and I get a safety like what is that it’s ridiculous that this hasn’t been patched this has been happening since launch

Replies

• Do you know the exact set of circumstances under which the players disappeared? Those details are important to know or the devs won't be able to duplicate and, therefore fix the problem. Mind you I've seen posts about this frequently, and the pictures and videos are helpful to illustrate the phenomenon, but the information the devs need isn't included.

What mode was it?
    What happened right before the players disappeared?
    Does this happen at the same time every game?

I'm not even sure what other questions to ask... But if you really want it fixed, rants are less productive than helping find the answers the devs need to pinpoint why this happens.

Later
  • There is a play that I know is in the Raven's playbook (I think its one of the pistol ones) that will spread out both teams as shown above. On D, you have two linemen and two linebackers in sight while the offense has the center, the QB and an RB. There might be a second lineman. You can pinch your d line and your linemen will very slowly inch back into view, but all the player has to do is snap the ball and run forward with either the RB or the QB and almost always get at least 5 yards. The guy using the play will run no huddle, although I have yet to find a defense that will line up correctly against it. The one time I was able to stop this was when I blitzed my linebackers and he was dumb enough to try to run with Jackson.
  • There is a play that I know is in the Raven's playbook (I think its one of the pistol ones) that will spread out both teams as shown above. On D, you have two linemen and two linebackers in sight while the offense has the center, the QB and an RB. There might be a second lineman. You can pinch your d line and your linemen will very slowly inch back into view, but all the player has to do is snap the ball and run forward with either the RB or the QB and almost always get at least 5 yards. The guy using the play will run no huddle, although I have yet to find a defense that will line up correctly against it. The one time I was able to stop this was when I blitzed my linebackers and he was dumb enough to try to run with Jackson.

That's the Gun Monster formation... It positions the offensive tackles near the numbers. If you come out in a base defensive formation, like the 4-3, the defensive ends will move outside near the tackles, leaving your MLB, DT, and maybe a safety in the middle. Most people that use this formation expect you to panic and not know what to do. If you're prepared, they will stop.

DON'T PINCH THE D-Line!!!

Base Align instead (Triangle/Y and Left on left sitck), it's much quicker. Then, when you get to the huddle - back all the way out and go to the "Coaching Options." Select the Defensive Alignment and switch it to Base Align, so you don't have to select it every time. If you want to man align, show blitz, etc... use the Coverage Audible menu.

Hope this helps,

Later