EA Forums - Banner

Check out our Official Gameplay Deep Dive for Madden 21

Check out the Madden 21 news on here & discuss it here!

Update regarding issue impacting the ability to play online Franchise modes

2Next

Replies

• It’s beyond laughable at this point. Multi billion dollar company with a IT dept of a local McDonald’s
  • I play Madden from ps2. Madden 08.
    This is the biggest shame for the Game in the last 10 years.
    Hope they will take serious decisions about social media managers and who have to handle the community.
    Franchise Players deserve more than this. Zero answers or indications about a problem that is spreading around the world. i write from Italy.
    Shame on you, Madden team.
  • NFL needs to step in and take their rights away from EA.
  • Glad they’re trying to fix the broken leagues. Communication just isn’t good. They should work on that.
  • Madden = Cleveland Browns nuff said
  • For what I know, nobody can access the cloud franchise server. Is it correct or not ?
  • jtoney57
    1 posts New member
    That is correct
  • This is the biggest fall ever for Madden team. Hope the players will remember it when Madden21 will come.
  • A week later after we restart the league they want to talk about we working to fix the older league thanks ea 👎🏽👎🏽
  • How about an update on when the CFM will be back up? I've got 32 coaches waiting for advance on a 3 day weekend. We are eager to play in the best league on the net (CCFL - NFL on Madden 2020). We've spent over 100 hours editing our custom rosters and could care less about Superstar garbage adds. GET CFM UP AND RUNNING!
  • Cannot play Franchise mode right now. Can an EA employee PLEASE let us know when this will be fixed? It has been this way since last night.
  • Madden 21 wishlist: EA TO SELL MADDEN TO A BETTER COMPANY!!!
  • This is absolutely pathetic
  • We gotta stop complaining cuz they clearly don’t care. And come together in hit there pockets next year........
  • NatureBoy2323
    2607 posts Game Changer
    edited November 2019
    From our TOS: Don't be inappropriate. That means no obscenity or other explicit posts i.e. sexting. This includes role play threads.

Don't be rude. No matter what your feelings are about other people, EA Forums aren't the place to attack another person. That includes public figures, EA employees, or other forum users.

Don't curse or swear. Don't try to get away with it by using symbols in place of letters, too. We all k*** what you're trying to s**.

Don't make legal threats. The forums aren't the ideal place for legal discussions and posts including legal chat will be removed.

Don't call out Community Managers and Officials. Be cool, folks. We know you want to grab our attention, but good thread titles like the example in Dos will help you get our attention much easier.

Listen, I am a Franchise player myself, I would like to be playing it right now, but like everything else in life, unexpected things happen. I can assure you none of the Madden Dev team is at home with their feet propped saying, o well.

I understand being upset, but the name calling, the foul language and the personal attacks are uncalled for, unnecessary and are violations of our TOS listed above that each and every person agrees to when you join the forum.

First and only warning, if this type of behavior continues, I will start issuing bans.
  • Why not suspend mut till this is fixed? Show us your about content not greed
  • Why does it take 4 days to fix? It doesn’t. So yes, they do “have there feet propped up”
  • [b][i]STOP BUYING AND ACCEPTING THIS TRASH[/i][/b]!!!! [/b][/b] I stopped buying madden 2 releases ago. I only bought this release because a good friend's son was very adimant he wanted us to play online. We are customers, not just fans of a game. NOTHING has changed only gotten worse in the 2 seasons I was off madden. At some point customers have to stop buying this trash title to force changes, force this title to another developer or introduce another football brand. This is beyond unacceptable!!! Nobody will offer any of us money back off the release price or playstation plus price so [b][i]STOP BUYING AND ACCEPTING THIS TRASH!![/i][/b]!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!