EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: March Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Compare Stats

There's no way we can see I previous online head to head opponents stats for wins , losses, and rank. Can we get that fixed

Replies

• Madden and EA are making all modes except MUT bare bones to push people to play MUT.
  • they should sell those of us who don't play MUT a bare bone cheap copy of Madden then...$20 sounds fair if the game isn't going to have the same online options.
  • they should sell those of us who don't play MUT a bare bone cheap copy of Madden then...$20 sounds fair if the game isn't going to have the same online options.

That would make too much sense.
  • online H2H was the gateway to mut every game has this fantasy type of mode not a big fan of it myself but just wish they had the data correct all around the board madden team should be ashamed of their product last few version were a "bad haircut"
  • EA is chipping away at H2H because there’s no money in it. They don’t care about H2H. This is my last year of buying the game.
  • They should sell a mutt free madden game for the people who don't play that mode and that game has the other modes improved...
  • I've been calling ea over and over about the compare stats not showing ANYTHING AT ALL since I've owned the game and I keep getting told they'll send it to people that can fix/ check into the pro. BUT I see nothing getting done. All I play is the head to head online as well as so many others. Why can't us online head to head players matter like the other madden players. Maddens madden correct? We're all supporters and users of madden/ea games so why can't all our concerns/problems be fixed. The stats are what makes it that much more exciting/competitive/interesting and wanting more... EA ? ??????? This should be a priority ...
  • H2H will probably be gone in 2 years, and it’s all I like to play, there’s no money in it.
    I’m done buying Madden.
  • Sopho220
    3 posts New member
    Thought it was an error with madden 19 but I see now that they're doing it on purpose. Always liked playing 1 v1 for years but won't be buying madden anymore.
  • Getting an explaination from EA would have been nice. And not even for compare stats, just to see your own. That was half of the enjoyment of this game.
  • So much for "if its in the game, its in the Game". MUT is not in the game...
  • Tag that Guy Ea_Blueberry it seems like he’s active in the threads now a days. Maybe he can help if it’s at his pay grade but I doubt it. It’s plain to see that the want everyone playing MUT and that mode is so stupid to me. Using old players and everyone having the same players on the team. I only play for H2H and when it goes .... I GO!!!!!!!!
  • Besides being able to compare stats as we could in the past (Madden 18 and before) bring back injuries, being able to challenge plays, seeing players endurance levels, and more realistic penalties occurring.