EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: March Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Dear EA Sports and EA Madden workers

2Next

Replies

• Dear, Madden,

Why does the QB hold the ball so long on a all out blitz. The QB in most cases, doesn’t release the ball fast enough to react to an obvious all out blitz. Even if you max protect, you get the same results. This is very frustrating when you see a blitz coming and can’t get rid of the ball fast enough. Please fix this issue.
  • acovspadez wrote: »
    Dear, Madden,

Why does the QB hold the ball so long on a all out blitz. The QB in most cases, doesn’t release the ball fast enough to react to an obvious all out blitz. Even if you max protect, you get the same results. This is very frustrating when you see a blitz coming and can’t get rid of the ball fast enough. Please fix this issue.

Yes, I've called for this as well. Blitzes are already insane. It makes it so much worse when you can't snap and throw. Then I end up tapping it because I want him to get the ball off but it didn't register the first time. Then of course I pump fake until I get sacked. Then when it doesn't register the first time and I calmly press it again once, I still pump fake lolololololol
  • I don't know if it's been brought up at all or whatever I don't spend extra money on the video game which I know as a business you want me to do but I enjoy the grind of the game I have an 80 over all ultimate team and I'm constantly getting put against 90 over all or better no matter what maybe once in a Blue Moon I get somebody that's the same as me but for some reason they either quit or the game crashes and I get the win anyway I don't even get to play them so for the most part during ultimate team head to head I'm just constantly losing my team can't do crap against these 90 overalls and I'm not even kidding you all my starting players are 80 overall between 84 overall so they're good players And I'm sorry it's not fun to always just do solo battles that way I have a chance of winning and enjoying the game I'm not some rich dude that can afford to spend money on this game and get the coolest players honestly I'm not saying that that's wrong if you can do that an then afford it go ahead but please match me up with somebody that is equivalent to me and then when you do match me up with somebody that's way over my head and you give that stupid little note that says O it looks like we matched you up with somebody higher I can't even select yes or no the moment that comes up on my screen I have to dashboard and quit the game on xbox one no matter what I do when that comes up it freezes my game and gives me a L.. So in all honesty I just wish your matchmaking would put me against affair team..like i love this game so much but I don't play it as much because I already know that when I wanna put my more than likely decent team against another decent team I get put against a crazy good team and is just bullship too me as a consumer... Don't get me wrong this is not a hate message I really do love the game I get it when you have a fair team against another fare team it's the best man so ya.. but when I'm constantly getting put against people that no matter what their players are better than mine its just no fun... I'm getting picked off so easily I'm getting sacked....1/2 the time my good players aren't even in the lineup Even when I have them in the starting position I get it players need to be substituted out but not every other play I don't need some 61 over all going against their 90 over all for one play It Contradicts the point of having an 80 overall team when half my plays involve people way under that So maybe fix that ship and your matchmaking for head to head cause I'm about to be done with this game I've bought it every year for the last 6 years..