EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: April Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Pre-Activated XFactor RB

The pre-activated xfactor on these NFL 100 RB is to OP. I lost the last two superbowl games I had in MUT H2H seasons because of this ability. These guys just run all game long stretches. I know how to stop these anyway OP stretchplays but it doesn't work because he brakes so many tackels... They broke double tackels behind the los from LT and Ray Lewis._.
So I think the solution to this problem should be that the xfactor abilitys wont work behind the line of scrimmage. That when you make a tackel for loss hi loses his ability and you can play normal again.

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    1473 posts EA Community Manager
    What defensive plays are you using when you're trying to stop the stretch runs?
  • [quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2104180"]What defensive plays are you using when you're trying to stop the stretch runs?[/quote]

I play 3-4 Bear with hardflats most of the time and it stops it very well. But like i said the xfactor rb breaks every tackel even double tackels behind the los and this makes it inpossible to get rid of his xfactor
  • EA_Blueberry
    1473 posts EA Community Manager
    @darioschell

Try a CB blitz play to see if you can get some extra help on the edges. If someone has an NHL 100 RB they're likely going to cater their game plan around the run, so I think your risk of blitzing a CB is will be minimal.
  • [quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2104355"]@darioschell

Try a CB blitz play to see if you can get some extra help on the edges. If someone has an NHL 100 RB they're likely going to cater their game plan around the run, so I think your risk of blitzing a CB is will be minimal. [/quote]

Thats no solution to the problem
    The problem is the unrealistic auto tackle break from the NFL 100 RB
    Like i said i tackel them behind the los with 2 or more people and then he just makes some high steps and walks away