EA Forums - Banner

Create team

I feel like one thing that could make the game even better if we had the option to create our own team, and edit their details like their stadium and uniforms

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4641 posts EA Community Manager
    @brad1234832

Have you tried Owner mode in Franchise mode? It expands upon just managing your team where you can relocate the team to a new stadium, handle stadium finances, etc.

If you visit the creation center you can create your own players, or download a community created roster with "custom players" to use for your franchise.
  • kennylc76
    230 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    @brad1234832

Have you tried Owner mode in Franchise mode? It expands upon just managing your team where you can relocate the team to a new stadium, handle stadium finances, etc.

If you visit the creation center you can create your own players, or download a community created roster with "custom players" to use for your franchise.

True... but back on the prior platforms, you were able to create a team and import it to franchise... you could even choose what kind of team you wanted, ranging from 'cupcake' to All-madden. Personally, I think this would be a great thing to bring back. The only problem with it before was that everyone was a rookie and player editing wasn't around back then.

But I get what you're saying... about the only way you can create an 'expansion' team is doing what you said.

I think more users would prefer to start their game with a created team (even use the same cities/teams that you do w/ relocation) and let the user go with that... but EA won't do this because they will be too busy working on Story mode (which no one asked for) and KO Superstars (which no one asked for)
  • [quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2105559"]@brad1234832

If you visit the creation center you can create your own players, or download a community created roster with "custom players" to use for your franchise. [/quote]

I mean like in the NHL video game where you create an entirely new expansion team
  • The idea of using the Green Bay logo upset the NFL, so EA got rid of it. I feel like however, that this could potentially mean that more people would by the games that have it. Instead of focusing on story mode or KO, maybe instead work to bring that feature back. It might also have the effect of getting more people interested in the NFL globally, add the possibility of other teams being created by other countries in actual reality and thus growing the NFL not just by player drafts but also by teams.
  • The idea of using the Green Bay logo with Pink shirts* is what is supposed to be there, sorry in advance.
  • 3Skull
    31 posts Member
    It's impossible to start a new league without the racist Redskins. ****, EA?