EA Forums - Banner

Server disconnecting

When I'm playing someone they start to experience connection issues then my connection starts to do it to and I eventually get kicked cause they are lagging this is constantly happening if I'm winning they make themselves lag in between plays and mess up my connection I don't understand this server needs to be more reliable cause it's not my internet

Replies

• A trick to win without playing. Besides, we realize that some people do it knowingly. I postpone them on origin but... No one knows what is happening, no one having cheated in this way will manifest themselves to testify. I'll admit that the last one that did this to me in H2H and 4 times in a row, I find it in Weekend league most often in the 100. It is unfair yes, but it is so. I bow.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4534 posts EA Community Manager
    @line0fscrim

That has been raised up to the team to investigate. If you suspect anyone of foul play, please report them via the proper method in our games so they can be looked into by our Terms of Service team.

@LiLBeezy3O5

It doesn't hurt to try some quick basic connection troubleshooting to rule out the possibility of local network hiccups with the connection that is currently established with our servers. A fresh link might just do the trick. Check out our guide here.

From personal experience I know connection issues can really be a let down when you're in a great game. We'll keep an eye out for more reports like this and ensure feedback like this is heard.

Thanks,
  • Iuckystr1ke
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    @line0fscrim

That has been raised up to the team to investigate. If you suspect anyone of foul play, please report them via the proper method in our games so they can be looked into by our Terms of Service team.

Let's try it.

Post edited by Iuckystr1ke on
  • @EA_Blueberry thank you so much! I forgot to mention this mainly happens in sqauds I play duos I appreciate it your help thanks again :)
  • Ea blueberry:
    I was told to leave a disclaimer here on the forms page from the support hq ppl. I had posted a team of the week 92 rated Jimmy garapolo card on the auction house and about 15 minutes later the server was down and I couldn't log in all night. This morning I log on and it shows where my card had sold for 100 coins and as of now hes selling for around 175000-200000! I dont know what to do. The tec support ppl acted as if I would lose my account if they posted it as lost and said I should go through you guys.....please help...thanks
  • EA_Blueberry
    4534 posts EA Community Manager
    @G12Kasper

This is extremely unfortunate to hear. I'm afraid our Support staff is not able to assist in these requests though due to that there are features within the game to help prevent this, such as placing a minimum starting bid for the amount you would feel comfortable accepting. I understand that if others were active to bid on the item the amount would have gone up, but there is also no guarantee of it hitting 175,000 unless the minimum bid amount was set there. We are unable to remove the item from the player whom rightfully won the auction, nor add a new item to your account which would lower the value of the same items from other owners on the market which were acquired through game progression.

There are confirmation boxes when bids and listings are put up to reassure those are the prices the player wants to set it at. Some of our other sports titles have minimum bid prices to avoid situations like this, but does come at a cost of limiting a "free market."

I'm sorry we are not able to assist in this request. I know this doesn't help you out now, but experiences like this is what helps make the team understand what issues might arise in game so they can help assist in avoiding them for players going forward in future game titles.