Craziest Pack Pull

jjb
48 posts Member
Thisyhrobh2oiici.jpg
This +89 legend lb. Tell me youve seen a better pack than this

Replies

• NatureBoy2323
    3704 posts Game Changer
    I have never seen a Willie Brown card where he's wearing a Denver uniform. I know he played for three seasons with them, then went to play 12 more years with the Raiders. Interesting.
  • Whoah that is an INSANE game changer pack lol. Not your normal 6 golds and a 81 lol
  • I have never seen a Willie Brown card where he's wearing a Denver uniform. I know he played for three seasons with them, then went to play 12 more years with the Raiders. Interesting.

Willie's NFL 100 card rocks too, soooooo wish he had spent a season in San Fran. He just passed away a few weeks ago. RIP Willie, one of the greatest!
  • NatureBoy2323
    3704 posts Game Changer
    I have never seen a Willie Brown card where he's wearing a Denver uniform. I know he played for three seasons with them, then went to play 12 more years with the Raiders. Interesting.

Willie's NFL 100 card rocks too, soooooo wish he had spent a season in San Fran. He just passed away a few weeks ago. RIP Willie, one of the greatest!

Yes, he was one of the all time greats. He's been on my team since his card first came out for Madden 20. RIP Willie.