EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: April Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

How do i write Madden and NBA Live developers a letter?

Please tell me how? I feel like its almost 2020 and we are still missing so much in gaming that would beat out other competitors or even intrest other players.

Madden:
-We should be able to play with our friends on the same team in connected careers by now. I would love to be able to play as CB my other friend a CB on the other side of the field my other friend a SS and the other FS or even a LB what ever they choose on the same team or if we play offense, one a QB, one a HB and the other 2 WR's. We would love this!!!!

-Also I'm very very tired of playing connected careers as a player yet I'm still making coach decisions. I would LOVE the experience to play as a play and just that. Make the Computer be the coach and tell us what plays to play out there and my job is simply to execute it the best way i can as a player in what ever position I'm playing in.... its too easy when i have to make all the decisions because naturally you tend to pick the plays that work for you best and make our numbers ridiculously high. Please make this a opinion.

-last but not least, can we please have the option to create 2-way players, like a Deion Sanders, Kardell Stewart and others. This would be a good way to make stamina matter! Like if i want to make a deion sanders type player i can pick how much use my player play each position like 80% Cornerback duties, 20% Wide Receiver duties and if i still have a good amount of stamina i can be put out there to return the punt and/or kick returns.

As for NBA Live

-Same concept as the first paragraph, i would love to play on the same team as my friends in a connected career mode.

-i would actually like a connected career mode in live, i would like for us to be about to have a connected the one mode where we can play against each other when ever our teams face off or even be about to be on the same team if that's possible.

-i actually like NBA Live more than 2K please keep that feel where we gotta play right and if we play stupid it can cost us. I like knowing there's no reward for throwing up dumb shots or bad defense. Please keep that element.

Thanks for reading, if anybody feel the same, please help push this.

Replies

• NBA live is dead bro. It sucks.... I know.
  • EA_Blueberry
    1990 posts EA Community Manager
    @KarelessMFah510

Thank you for taking the time out to write us feedback on the co-op and franchise/career features you're requesting. The forum moderators and Madden staff frequently view these forums so this is the best way to "write a letter" directly to the team. We do not have any news to share around plans for upcoming franchise additions in future updates, but we'll keep thoughts like this in mind when the team is discussing what they want to add next.

Thank you for playing Madden and NBA Live! B)
  • [quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2108893"]@KarelessMFah510

Thank you for taking the time out to write us feedback on the co-op and franchise/career features you're requesting. The forum moderators and Madden staff frequently view these forums so this is the best way to "write a letter" directly to the team. We do not have any news to share around plans for upcoming franchise additions in future updates, but we'll keep thoughts like this in mind when the team is discussing what they want to add next.

Thank you for playing Madden and NBA Live! B) [/quote]

Thanks very much for listening