EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: March Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

FREQUENCY OF FUMBLES RUIN THIS GAME

I stopped using X-Factor and Super Star Abilities because of the unrealistic game play it creates for Coach Mode or sim players. Unfortunately then the game has less animations and distinctions between good and bad players. X-Factor Enforcers should not be causing 3-6 fumbles per game. Raising the fumble slider to offset this causes the RB to run more protective with the ball at the cost of speed and special moves. Thus they fumble less but can't get yards. Too many fumbles are quickly scooped and result in automatic defensive touch downs. It looks scripted to be a scoop & score. The player who fumbles never makes an attempt to grab the ball, auto blockers jump into action, once scooped the player can run the length of the field and not even your fastest offensive players can seem to catch them. I have a great team and I am getting blown out by fumbling 3-6 times in games with X-Factor Enforcers.

Replies

• prasch1 wrote: »
    I stopped using X-Factor and Super Star Abilities because of the unrealistic game play it creates for Coach Mode or sim players. Unfortunately then the game has less animations and distinctions between good and bad players. X-Factor Enforcers should not be causing 3-6 fumbles per game. Raising the fumble slider to offset this causes the RB to run more protective with the ball at the cost of speed and special moves. Thus they fumble less but can't get yards. Too many fumbles are quickly scooped and result in automatic defensive touch downs. It looks scripted to be a scoop & score. The player who fumbles never makes an attempt to grab the ball, auto blockers jump into action, once scooped the player can run the length of the field and not even your fastest offensive players can seem to catch them. I have a great team and I am getting blown out by fumbling 3-6 times in games with X-Factor Enforcers.
    Dude just increased the fumble slider and fumbles will not happen often anymore simple fix