EA Forums - Banner

Check out our Official Gameplay Deep Dive for Madden 21

Check out the Madden 21 news on here & discuss it here!

Online Franchise

A league heading into their 2nd season, still have a minimum of 4 spots to fill.

7 min qtrs, no play clock
All-Pro
Don't have a Sal cap but do have a Pt &Tier system in place.

Looking to place a team in NFC East and North, as well as AFC East and South.

Once each division has a team, any team available team can then be selected. We did a fantasy draft so each team is relatively even from an overall standpoint, and we also have a realistic draft class with actual college players. Currently in the re-sign period so anyone wanting to join needs to soon as we move to FA and the draft.

We play a minimum of 2 games a week, though it's usually more, with each deadline being a Wed and Sun, at 10 P.M. EST. Again, usually we play more than 2 games per week so those days do fluctuate, but the time stays the same.

Anyone interested DM me or say interested in this thread so I can add you.

Replies

• A league heading into their 2nd season, still have a minimum of 4 spots to fill.

7 min qtrs, no play clock
    All-Pro
    Don't have a Sal cap but do have a Pt &Tier system in place.

Looking to place a team in NFC East and North, as well as AFC East and South.

Once each division has a team, any team available team can then be selected. We did a fantasy draft so each team is relatively even from an overall standpoint, and we also have a realistic draft class with actual college players. Currently in the re-sign period so anyone wanting to join needs to soon as we move to FA and the draft.

We play a minimum of 2 games a week, though it's usually more, with each deadline being a Wed and Sun, at 10 P.M. EST. Again, usually we play more than 2 games per week so those days do fluctuate, but the time stays the same.

Anyone interested DM me or say interested in this thread so I can add you.