Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: March Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Brett favre QB

Hi, for madden 21?
tks

Replies

• Lampers8
    1 posts New member
    Do we know why he's not in this one? Should have been available for the all time players.
  • EA_Blueberry
    1376 posts EA Community Manager
    @mak0I0squaI0 @Lampers8

When certain current and past professional NFL players are not present in our game, there can be a variety of reasons involved which we may not be able to disclose. It's possible they are planned to be used for a future promotion or perhaps did not give us their rights to use their likeness for this year's Madden title.
  • line0fscrimm
    87 posts Member
    edited January 7
    @mak0I0squaI0 @Lampers8

When certain current and past professional NFL players are not present in our game, there can be a variety of reasons involved which we may not be able to disclose. It's possible they are planned to be used for a future promotion or perhaps did not give us their rights to use their likeness for this year's Madden title.

I did not know that, everything is explained then. I understand better his absence and that of player like Daunte Culpepper. Too bad it would be cool with vikings. Later.