EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: March Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Career Stats

My Madden 18 19 and 20 are not linking my career stats.  I can look at each game 18 19 20 and see my stats because i have them but they are not linking.  The problem was fixed by ea last year. But obviously not. Both years the nice people on chat have given me packs with 82s in. Not quite as good as the 96 Tillman. My Shazier last year was a 99. I should have been checking this before now, but my rookie promo from last year transferred to this year so i assumed all is well. Both K. Murray and D. Bush have been on my roster this year and upgrading as they should. Example of problem last year it said we had over 100000 rush yards for career. This year it says we have 59000 rush yards for career. My son and i love to play Madden together, he spends Christmas money and we spend 1000s of hours building our team. I spent hours on the phone and in chat last year to get it straight. Now another hour or so today. EA CAN DO BETTER.

Replies

• DIGGZ22T
    7 posts New member
    Will EA fix this???
  • DIGGZ22T
    7 posts New member
    Have not heard from anyone at ea
  • DIGGZ22T
    7 posts New member
    I was told to post to forums by EA help
  • EA_Blueberry
    1376 posts EA Community Manager
    @DIGGZ22T

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention, I'm sorry to hear the stats aren't showing up correctly for you. For a request like this it is account specific which our forum team is not able to address. We'll make sure this is noted as something affecting players within the community, however we advise contacting our Support team if you have concerns regarding the account not properly tracking career stats. Keep in mind our Support team is limited in some aspects of what they can do with their tools for accounts, so manually adjusting stats like this is not possible but your information can be tracked by our Madden team for further review.

Live-Support: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  • DIGGZ22T
    7 posts New member
    Thanks
  • DIGGZ22T
    7 posts New member
    Talked to a 2 people at EA. One said this is no longer available. One had no idea what I was talking about. So if Madden is not tracking career stats anymore all is good. If they are I need someone to fix this.