EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: March Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Real Anouncers from all the major sports channels

I would like to see better anouncer's for next yrs madden like get every announcer or make some anouncer's for Monday night games and Sunday night games and FOX sports and CBS sports and NBC as well it gets kinda bland and boring with the current anouncers no offense to the anounsers we have for the game they did a good job over the yrs but we need variety here not the same anouncers over and over again on every game so please EA bring in more different anouncers for different NFL games.

Replies

• NatureBoy2323
    2270 posts Game Changer
    Doubtful that ever happens due to the cost of bringing in all those real life announcers would be astronomical.
  • Doubtful that ever happens due to the cost of bringing in all those real life announcers would be astronomical.

Understandable but can they just get some voice overs and make them into announcers for like sunday and sunday night football and Thursday night football and Monday night football to rep FOX,CBS,NBC,ESPN?
  • EA_Blueberry
    1415 posts EA Community Manager
    tr71777 wrote: »
    Doubtful that ever happens due to the cost of bringing in all those real life announcers would be astronomical.

Understandable but can they just get some voice overs and make them into announcers for like sunday and sunday night football and Thursday night football and Monday night football to rep FOX,CBS,NBC,ESPN?

It's entirely possible to do but there a lot of factors to consider going into this like bringing in the team for fresh commentary as it updates throughout the season, compensation, and whether features like this should be considered over others, including new gameplay features.

I'm a hug fan of the EA NHL team's presentation where they have video clips of the booth team talking about the matchup and the NBC Sports logo showing up in-game which makes it feel like a real-life game. Then again, I tend to skip the booth team more than half the time to get into the game quicker and after you've seeing it "X" amount of times. To keep it "fresh" and entertaining, it would make sense to keep adding in new clips but like what @NatureBoy2323 mentioned up above it could boil down to compensation which takes away funds from other features are requesting for.

Again, not impossible! Hope this adds some additional perspective around it though. Appreciate the feedback!
  • tr71777 wrote: »

It's entirely possible to do but there a lot of factors to consider going into this like bringing in the team for fresh commentary as it updates throughout the season, compensation, and whether features like this should be considered over others, including new gameplay features.

I'm a hug fan of the EA NHL team's presentation where they have video clips of the booth team talking about the matchup and the NBC Sports logo showing up in-game which makes it feel like a real-life game. Then again, I tend to skip the booth team more than half the time to get into the game quicker and after you've seeing it "X" amount of times. To keep it "fresh" and entertaining, it would make sense to keep adding in new clips but like what @NatureBoy2323 mentioned up above it could boil down to compensation which takes away funds from other features are requesting for.

Again, not impossible! Hope this adds some additional perspective around it though. Appreciate the feedback!

Totally understandable and it clarifies things for me but still it be awesome to hear different announcers for each game depending on time and day but I guess we just have to wait and see
  • Can you at least have the current announcers do more play by play and less of the same stories over and over again. Half the time I’m hearing them say the same mind numbing story and not acknowledging what’s going on the field Also have them say more custom and current player names for offense and defense. I think would make it more entertaining especially as you go deep in franchise .