EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: March Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Salary Cap Limit in Main Menu

Hi, two things... One, why do you have a salary cap limit in the Main Menu... And two, could you guys remove it? Thanks!

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    1376 posts EA Community Manager
    @nascarjjr

I loaded up the main menu for Madden 20 and then went to MUT as well, I don't see any tile or message about the Salary Cap limit. It's located under H2H Season, is it showing up somewhere else that you can screenshot for us here?
  • > @EA_Blueberry said:
    > @nascarjjr
    >
    > I loaded up the main menu for Madden 20 and then went to MUT as well, I don't see any tile or message about the Salary Cap limit. It's located under H2H Season, is it showing up somewhere else that you can screenshot for us here?

It's when you start trading players in main menu... Just go to a team and start trading for the best players in the game using the team's worst players... After a while it basically says it can't complete the trade as the team you're trading to would be put over the cap... You guys have done this at least since Madden 11 and it's quite frustrating... Especially being that other games, including EA's own FIFA and NBA Live series don't have such limits.
  • EA_Blueberry
    1376 posts EA Community Manager
    @nascarjjr

Are you doing this within the menu inside a Franchise game or are you going to the roster section from the main Madden 20 title screen under Settings>Manage Rosters?

I was able to go to Settings>Manage Rosters>Manage Players and trade a bunch of elite players to one team without any salary cap issue.
  • > @EA_Blueberry said:
    > @nascarjjr
    >
    > Are you doing this within the menu inside a Franchise game or are you going to the roster section from the main Madden 20 title screen under Settings>Manage Rosters?
    >
    > I was able to go to Settings>Manage Rosters>Manage Players and trade a bunch of elite players to one team without any salary cap issue.

The title screen... How do I post a screenshot? I would put one on if I knew how.