EA Forums - Banner

Lost brother to cancer and wanna do right by him

I lost my big brother to cancer a couple days ago. I've tried so hard to make his team and my team better but no luck and I have no money as I am young. He loved playing mut with me and never really got to enjoy this years madden... but talked about it alot. I really just want to make him proud .... I am alone and trying to find someone who can listen.... I appreciate your time and just cherish every minute you have with your loved ones... it can be gone in a blink of an eye.... I wish everyday I could have my brother back.....

Replies

• My user name is BUCKEYEKILLER06 on xbox 1 I'd anyone wants to chat or help. Thank you
  • Sorry for your loss and my condolences to you and your family and friends I understand what you going through I lost my mother at 49 yrs old I was only 23 at the time and the Army gave me leave to see her and go to the funeral I have a Xbox one but I had to pawn it to pay some bills but will have it back soon I also have this game for PC my gamer tag is TR71777 I will be praying for you and your family in your time of need god bless
  • I appreciate your time and condolences. It's been really hard.