EA Forums - Banner

Can you add?

1. Edit divisions, ability to change which teams are in each division.
2. Edit conferences, ability to change which teams are in each conference.
3. Editing schedules to where you can decide who plays who the entire schedule.

Replies

• You can do 1 and 2 in 2K
  • Ik madden should do it too...
  • I wanted to ask for Madden 21 but I would like to see if there is a possibility to add the option to sign players that have retired from previous year (such as the last 2 or 3 years) abd sign them to contracts if you have a number of injuries. Such as the Seahawks did with Marshawn lynch.
  • Ive Noticed in Madden 20 franchise mode that there a some players missing in the free agency. I was wondering if there would be another content update that might be able to add them?
    Players such as:
    RB Eddie Lacey
    RB Christian Micheal
    WR Jordy Nelson
    LG Josh Sitton
    RG TJ Lang
    DT Alan Branch
    CB Sam Sheilds
    FS Kam Chancellor
  • EA_Blueberry
    4148 posts EA Community Manager
    @DubNinerEmpire17

Thank you for the submission and congratulations to your Niners getting to the Super Bowl.

I've actually seen #1 & #2 mentioned here and there on these forums so I know there's some interested for it. We have a Madden 21 thread here that's worth posting this in to get a conversation going too.

I have no information to share on what the team's future plans for changes around Franchise are going forward but we'll continue to save feedback like this to let the team know what conversations players are having on our forums.