EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: March Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Zero Chill - Gingerbread Men

Prev1
How is it right to just suddenly make the Adrian Peterson set non re-doable. I'm left with 3 gingerbread men that are basically worthless now. I'm sure the 6 80-83 players it took to make them aren't a lot for some people but it is to me...

Replies

• RobMosby
    4 posts New member
    Yea ok So I've been grinding for about a week and what I've been doing is buying the 80-82 cheap at night and then making sets in the morning and day time in-between work. With this sudden change I am left with 48 gingerbread men that now have no value except 500 training so I spent 400k roughly and now paid that for about 24k training minus the 9 the set took and gave no cards for which is also ridiculous. I've lost over a third of my coins with this sudden change I am beyond pissed. I've complained to online live support who was nice but informed me he is not able to add coins to my account but with the information given wants to and has sent my complaint to his supervisor. This is absolutely ridiculous. I would love a response from someone that works for Ea.
  • EA_Blueberry
    1415 posts EA Community Manager
    There was as loophole in that set the team identified and fixed. The Madden Community Manager went over this in today's Good Morning Madden stream.
  • Thanks for the reply... but I don't believe just changing it out of the blue is fair. I already had 2 completed Gingermen and 1 more card for the 3rd in the set. First thing I did after the maintenance was pick up the last 80-83 I needed and made the 3rd Gingerman just to find out they are suddenly worthless. I had no idea this wasn't working as intended and losing the 6 cards stinks.
  • > @EA_Blueberry said:
    > There was as loophole in that set the team identified and fixed. The Madden Community Manager went over this in today's Good Morning Madden stream.

Why is the gingerbread set still available? I put in 82's to make gingerbread that are not able to be used anywhere. Why do you allow us to waste the value of the cards we put into the gingerbread set only to get 400 training in return. To correct the "loophole" you should disable the gingerbread set completely.
  • I have spent countless hours making these stupid gingerbread men - I have 25 to use - now it gives me a check mark as non repeatable although it was before and it gave me nothing !!! well 16 now because it took my last 9 and gave me nothing at all !!! - I have been playing this game my whole life and will stop if not remedied in some way - again I have spent countless hours and am out 500k now - so unfair to me - I play so much - please help or I am done and like I said I have been playing since the first madden ever made - even if your terrible remedy is 400 training per gingerbread man which makes me sick - it took my last 9 in an empty set and gave nothing !!! - I cant tell you anymore how disappointed I am and will have to find a another hobby if you cant help me a little better - I am out 500k and countless hours - so bad
  • 83+ playoff player training exchange loophole needs to be addressed too. All it gives out is 83 overall players. Fix that please
  • andrejackson56
    167 posts Member
    edited January 28
    0omir6l55ftl.jpg

Edited thread title. ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • So this morning as you guys know EA made AP, Amari and Hendricks sets unrepeatable. When i finally got my 13 gingerbread to complete all 3 for the very last time it didnt give me Hendricks or AP. I filed a claim and urge anyone else with this issue to do the same. They were super nice and said the problem would be handled soon
  • I am so annoyed at the way ea handled this - it is so unfair - I am out 500k and countless hours - at the very least it should have let us complete the gingerbread men set one more time and then locked it - now it basically took 9 of my remaining gingerbread !!! in the Hendricks and AP sets with no players coming out - now I can't even qs those 9 for the measily 400 training each so I am out even more resources - really wish ea could give me a better remedy as I am close to being done with this game after all the time spent - playing this game since it was made - unreal - please do better EA ?!?!?
  • I have no idea how to file a claim... I play on a PS4
  • ayeClank
    1 posts New member
    So I wanted to get 13 gingerbread so I can do all of the gingerbread sets for Hendricks,Cooper,and Peterson. I spent around 140k coins to get around 26 80-82 OVR players. As I get all my gingerbread I put them in the sets and I get nothing in return. The only thing I get is a bunch of gingerbread in my item binder which I got rid of for only 4400 Training. SO I SPENT OVER 140K COINS JUST TO GET 4400 TRAINING... The sets for Hendricks Cooper and Peterson also has the green check mark saying complete but I never got the players. I TALKED TO 2 EA SUPPORT MEMBERS AND NOTHING GOT RESOLVED THEY TOLD ME TO POST ON THE FORUM AND SOMEONE WOILD REPLY AND HELP ISSUE THE PROCESS. I need either my refund of coins or something equivalent. This is unfair and not professional from EA side. And if it wasn’t able to be done because of their recent updates I was never informed I don’t look at all the twitter or reddit updates at all I just simply play the game. It should’ve just been taken out the game then. Hopefully I get something in return for losing all my coins and time for what I was trying to do.
  • Lol, a "loophole". Only in Madden would the ability to make money by using the system that the developers put in place be considered a loophole. I still can't consistently play a squads match, my return men still can't catch a kick, and my players still randomly just stop moving for no reason, but the fine folks at EA can fix this "loophole" in no time.

Seriously, this is why you have your reputation, EA.
  • ryffman
    2 posts New member
    Gingerbread men bug needs to be fixed!
    Hello - I would like to add my complaint to this forum. The Adrian Peterson, Amari Cooper and Ted Hendricks set were all open this evening. I had done the sets previously and knew that they were no longer repeatable, but I figured we could do the set one last time. I created 8 gingerbread men cards (using all my 80-82 cards!) The set let me input them, give me a error message and then posted the set as complete. Boooo. Why not show the sets as complete from the get-go?

Now I am out 16x 80-82 OVR cards, which on the current PC market is about 150 000 coins.

I went through customer service, and they suggested I post this message to help any future suckers like me. I am getting no satisfaction from writing this, but I hope this can help other.

That said, if you are in this part of the forum, it is probably too late. :-(
  • ryffman
    2 posts New member
    PS: Give us something to do with these f%$#ing gingerbread men. 400 training is NOT fair compensation.
  • So after they made the sets non repeatable i figured why not do the gingerbread set and get my Ted Hendricks, Amari Cooper, and AP back since I used them in the TOTY set to make a lil bit of coins, to find out that when you do the set you get nothing now! And then It says the set is complete so why can you even do the gingerbread set?? Why not make that non repeatable..So now I lost a bunch of coins, prolly more than i even gained while using the sets to make coins..
  • [quote="ryffman;c-2113464"]Gingerbread men bug needs to be fixed!
    Hello - I would like to add my complaint to this forum. The Adrian Peterson, Amari Cooper and Ted Hendricks set were all open this evening. I had done the sets previously and knew that they were no longer repeatable, but I figured we could do the set one last time. I created 8 gingerbread men cards (using all my 80-82 cards!) The set let me input them, give me a error message and then posted the set as complete. Boooo. Why not show the sets as complete from the get-go?

Now I am out 16x 80-82 OVR cards, which on the current PC market is about 150 000 coins.

I went through customer service, and they suggested I post this message to help any future suckers like me. I am getting no satisfaction from writing this, but I hope this can help other.

That said, if you are in this part of the forum, it is probably too late. :-([/quote]

Same bro, same..
  • FlexZay
    posts New member
    I have spent over 200k to complete the two Adrian Peterson and Ted Hendricks Zero Chill Set and when the set was completed it showed up saying something about an error. So I haven’t been able to get the players. I talked to someone on the EA support and they told me to post this forum.
  • FlexZay
    posts New member
    I have spent over 200k to complete the two Adrian Peterson and Ted Hendricks Zero Chill Set and when the set was completed it showed up saying something about an error. So I haven’t been able to get the players. I talked to someone on the EA support and they told me to post this forum.
  • The EA help people are only there to direct you to this forum where you will either be fed information you already have or just outright ignored.

I find it hilarious that EA big wigs say they don't want to be the bad guy, yet they treat their customers like this. EA has a reputation as a sleazy, greedy, and soulless company for a reason and it's because it's absolutely true.
  • FlexZay
    posts New member
    I have spent over 200k to complete the two Adrian Peterson and Ted Hendricks Zero Chill Set and when the set was completed it showed up saying something about an error. So I haven’t been able to get the players. I talked to someone on the EA support and they told me to post this forum. I just want to be able to get my coins back or something in return for all that i have lost.