EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: April Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Series 5 Update Details

Replies

• Is Adrain Petersons power going to use his Gingerbread master Now that its not repeatable and not obtainable any other way?
  • coyers
    1 posts New member
    Where is Marcus Peters???
  • You know EA you could throw us dogs a bone every onnce in a while, we spend our hard earned money on this game and then have to spend more money to try and get better players only to wind up getting the same crappy player back to back to back. Whats up with that, and these new series 5 power ups are joke. Honestly this will be the last year Madden will get any of my money. As a paying customer I am definitely not getting my moneys worth any more. The cost outweighs the value by a longshot.
  • Kinda dropped the ball on the power ups. Unless this isn’t a complete list. Kinda sad that Devin white and Hollywood brown. Hell even marshawn lynch get power up cards. But Devin Bush, Roquan Smith. Kordell Stewart, mecole hardman dont. what is you doing EA👀👀👀
  • Where is Dak , Gallup and Cobb
  • I’m sorry but how in the world is lynch and vita vea get power ups and players like Mostert who has a 74,78,87,96 ovr cards doesn’t get one. There is no logic there
  • Please give roquan a pu please
  • So jared cook. Marcus peters and Sammy Watkins. Doesn't not get a power up madden come on man
  • How can y'all leave Mecole Hardman out of the new power ups???????? I know y'all cant give everyone a power up but all team of the year deserves 1 especially Hardman!!!!!!!! Well maybe yall will give him 1 if he gets the super bowl mvp?
  • wow the fact that theres no chris godwin or shaq barrett is a bit absurd godwin especially he was an all pro, pro bowl starter (withdrew due to injury), and has 5 cards out with no power up. Likewise for the NFL sack leader did him dirty highest card being a 91 but 4 cards total with no p/u PLEASE EA GIVE US GODWIN AND SHAQ
  • Why can't Matt Ryan's 92 go into his power up? Would really appreciate it if you would fix that.
  • Why can't Matt Ryan's 92 go into his power up? Would really appreciate it if you would fix that.

bc he was a TOTW LTD they will never go into PU
  • Why tf does a Vita Vea RUNNING BACK have a power up but kyler murray doesn't ?? They better give kyler a power up with his ROY card
  • > @GHOSTFACE212 said:
    > Fabian Moreau? Redskins best corner.

bruh he has one already man
  • Just adding another request..... For us World Champion Chiefs (lol ive waited my whole life to say that!!!!) theme team rockers, could we PLEASE get something worked out for T. Suggs chiefs cheme and for the love of god would you please update the freaking def playbook!!!!, not only do we NOT run the 3-4 but we haven't ran a “base 3-4” since R. Cronelle was our coach 7 years ago.
  • Agree with the guy who said ALL cards should be power ups at the start of the game!!! If you’re on an NFL roster...you start with a power up! Mayfield had an 86 card from the start. And just now he gets a power up? Why should you decide who gets better and who doesn’t. You have TOTW cards right? Well we should be able to power up who we want if he does good that week!! It’s a simple thing and would make everyone happy! But why do that? I’m still waiting for a reply on a bundle I won on GMM an never received!!! Can’t whisper these guys back. TWICE NOW GUYS!!! Your system is friggan flawed! You guys are over complicating it and all the big brains at EA CANT FIX IT!
  • [quote="Duplodadum;c-2114588"][quote="Spyder27314;c-2114586"]Why can't Matt Ryan's 92 go into his power up? Would really appreciate it if you would fix that.[/quote]

bc he was a TOTW LTD they will never go into PU[/quote]

So was Daniel Jones! He’s getting a power up! They make this up as they go. There’s not one person who thinks outside the box over there!!!
  • [quote="Frankie62470;c-2115477"][quote="Duplodadum;c-2114588"][quote="Spyder27314;c-2114586"]Why can't Matt Ryan's 92 go into his power up? Would really appreciate it if you would fix that.[/quote]

bc he was a TOTW LTD they will never go into PU[/quote]

So was Daniel Jones! He’s getting a power up and a redux! They make this up as they go. There’s not one person who thinks outside the box over there!!
  • Not one person at EA will answer any message sent from me on twitter or any of the five ways to contact NOBODY!..I guess they’re black listing people now!!
  • EA_Blueberry
    2040 posts EA Community Manager

I’m still waiting for a reply on a bundle I won on GMM an never received!!! Can’t whisper these guys back. TWICE NOW GUYS!!! Your system is friggan flawed! You guys are over complicating it and all the big brains at EA CANT FIX IT!

@Frankie62470

Sending you a private message about this to find out more.