EA Forums - Banner

Watch our Official Gameplay Deep Dive for Madden 21

Learn more about Madden NFL 21 news HERE
Are you ready to hit The Yard in Madden NFL 21?
Get the deep dive on this new game mode HERE

Series 5 Update Details

13Next

Replies

• GIVE ME A TRUBISKY POWER UP!!!! I know, he sucked all year but it just doesn’t seem right that Aaron Rodgers gets escape artist and Mitch doesn’t. This is the only thing I will ever ask for from EA
  • @EA_KRAELO i have asked about this multiple times and nobody has responded. Adrian Peterson cannont be upgraded fully without his player from the gingerbread man set. Currently there is not a single way to obtain that player if you have completed the set previously. I am not asking for the gingerbread set to be reopend because of the problems it may cause. Simply can we gain the ability to upgrade him fully with training. I have contacted EA Help, and they told me to get in contact with a member of the studio team to see if i can be granted the item since they didn't have that power. I am upset because you guys put ALOT of focus on theme teams on stream and the fastest available running back for my New Orleans Saints theme team is unobtainable because of a "loophole".