EA Forums - Banner

Series 5 Updates | NFL 100 Eric Dickerson Changes and Alternate Uniforms Coming

EA_KRAELO
151 posts EA Madden Community Team
edited February 22
Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

Earlier this morning on Good Morning Madden, we revealed Series 5 and Theme Diamonds 2. We also shared some information about changes coming to NFL 100 Eric Dickerson and what new Alternate/Throwback Jersey's will be coming to Madden Ultimate Team as part of Series 5.

Before we highlight the NFL 100 Eric Dickerson changes and the Alternate/Throwback Jersey's coming as part of Series 5, we wanted to take a moment to answer a community question regarding Theme Diamond 2 Master Night Train Lane. Players will be able to equip Theme Diamond 2 Master Night Train Lane with x3 Team Chemistry for all the teams he played on (i.e. Rams, Cardinals, Lions) or x1 Team Chemistry from any of the other 29 NFL Teams.

bvjm4t11b4nn.png

NFL 100 Eric Dickerson Changes

xslri2e5dm6u.png

Starting tomorrow, Friday, February 7th, Eric Dickerson's knockout conditions will change. Eric Dickerson's Superstar X-Factor will start and stay on but instead of it turning off when you tackle him for a loss it will now be after 5 downed plays (including special teams).

The reason for the change is to provide competitive balance based on data and community feedback surrounding this player item. This data and feedback does not hold up for any of the other NFL 100 players.

Due to this change, we will be offering a non-repeatable set that will allow players to exchange an Auctionable or NAT (Non-Auctionable/Non-Tradeable) versionof Eric Dickerson. In return, users can choose any of the players from the NFL 100 program. This set will only be available for 1 week.

Alternate Uniforms

51be97yb5gca.png

Starting tomorrow, Friday, February 7th, as part of the Series 5 release, players will be able to purchase an Alternate Uniform Fantasy pack for 2,500 Training. The Fantasy Pack will provide 3 random Alternate uniforms. You can choose 1 of 3 random auctionable Alternate NFL uniforms from this pack. Uniforms will quicksell for 2,250 Training.

Below is a comprehensive list of all the Alternate uniforms that will be available as part of the Series 5 release.
  • Bears 2000's Classic Alternate
  • Bears Current Alternate Classic
  • Bengals Current Alternate
  • Bengals Current Away Option
  • Bills 2000's Classic Home
  • Bills 2000's Classic Away
  • Browns 2000's Classic Alternate
  • Browns 2010's Classic Away Option
  • Broncos Current Alternate
  • Broncos AFL Anniversary Away
  • Buccaneers 2000's Classic Home
  • Buccaneers 2000's Classic Away Option
  • Cardinals 1990's Classic Home
  • Cardinals Current Away Option
  • Chargers 1970's Classic Home
  • Chargers AFL Anniversary Away
  • Chiefs AFL Anniversary Home
  • Chiefs AFL Anniversary Away
  • Colts 2010's Alternate Classic
  • Cowboys 2005 Alternate Classic
  • Cowboys 75th Anniversary Classic
  • Dolphins 2000's Classic Alternate
  • Dolphins 1984 Classic Away
  • Eagles 2010 Alternate Classic
  • Eagles 1980's Classic Away
  • Falcons 2010's Classic Alternate
  • Falcons 2017's Color Rush Alternate
  • Giants 2000's Classic Alternate
  • Jaguars 2010's Classic Home
  • Jaguars 2010's Classic Away
  • Jets AFL Home Throwback
  • Jets AFL Away Throwback
  • Lions 2000's Classic Alternate
  • Lions Current Away Option
  • 49ers 75th Anniversary Classic
  • 49ers Current Color Rush Alternate
  • Packers 2010's Alternate Classic
  • Packers 1960's Classic Away
  • Panthers Current Home Option
  • Patriots 2010's Alternate Classic
  • Patriots AFL Anniversary Away
  • Raiders AFL Anniversary Home
  • Raiders AFL Anniversary Away
  • Rams 2000's Classic Home
  • Rams 1960's Classic Home
  • Ravens Current Alternate
  • Ravens Current Away Option
  • Redskins Current Alternate Classic
  • Redskins 2007's Alternate Classic
  • Seahawks 1990's Classic Home
  • Seahawks 2000's Classic Away
  • Vikings 2010's Classic Home
  • Vikings 2000's Classic Away
  • Texans Current Alternate
  • Texans Current Away Option
  • Steelers 2015's Alternate Classic
  • Steelers 1970's Classic Away
  • Saints Current Alternate Classic
  • Saints Current Away Option
  • Titans 1990's Oilers Classic Home
  • Titans 2015's Classic Away Option

- The Madden Ultimate Team
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• No picture of the uniforms.. ....
  • And on top of it we cant even pick the team we want.. its gonna be a random fantasy pack this sucks!!!
  • I still never got my Mel Renfro and that was suppose to be on last Friday - the 31st Now it’s February 4, and then on top of it not only do you take away Eric Dickerson but I can tell by just playing the game that there are a lot of differences a lot of players that had a plus one and don’t anymore but especially now— u guys destroyed a player that I possibly could’ve had for the rest of the game and forced me to spend more money to get a good running back - I swear I cannot believe what you guys are doing and you’re destroying everything that you guys built for years - STOP 🛑 NERFING PLAYErS !! Like seriously I can care less I will never look at another game of madden ever again , Yeah I know you’re gonna say “ o it just one person e don’t need him “ -you know it - if you had competition and sorry to say it will lose- because of all the crap you guys pull over at EA Does the Madden adjusters even watch football ?! This is a joke you know if one more player I will never spend another dime on any ea crap 💩 smh 🗑🗑🗑🗑🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 # stoptouchingmadden - And especially to the Madden adjuster -shame on you bro - You literally just destroyed Madden, I don’t care how much promos you put out you Just ruined a good game smh 🤦‍♂️ - Are you still like some of the stuff you did but the stuff you’re doing now is ridiculous like again I’m going to state do you even watch football - Like just to give you an example do you know how dominant Nick Bosa it, and you give him that crapPy 96 and now it Even worse because of the changes you guys made stop screwing around with something that is good already, my God because people are complaining -people running the ball too much or you kidding me - that is what football is geez cmon guys
  • If the uniforms really are random thats so 🎃🎃🎃🎃. Good job finally nerfing ED though that guy was WAY too OP
  • Doug Williams great choice but needs to be in the 80s with speed and what happened to Adrian Peterson power up card I don't see it
  • And plz add the chemistry to the new uniforms
  • u gotta be joking u nerf a player instead of making ultimate team head to head even games🤦🏽‍♂️like i have a 87 overall team playing 92-97 make the game fair for once.
  • Thanks for the Diamonds 2. Love the Jamal Lewis, Anquon Boldin, and Derrick Mason!
  • Screw everyone who's complaining, you guys are doing great I love the game as is.i don't mind spending money for a more balanced gameplay where Eric Dickerson isn't trucking everyone. Thanks ea! I'll purchase the uniforms I want on the AB I don't mind waiting :)
  • What what the he!! I never got the chance to exchange Dickerson I've been trying to find the set for 3 days now!!
  • EA_Blueberry
    3079 posts EA Community Manager
    @redcliffojibwe

That set was only available for 1 week.

Per the post above:

Due to this change, we will be offering a non-repeatable set that will allow players to exchange an Auctionable or NAT (Non-Auctionable/Non-Tradeable) versionof Eric Dickerson. In return, users can choose any of the players from the NFL 100 program. This set will only be available for 1 week.
  • Ksdfft
    7 posts New member
    [quote="kindaimportant42;c-2115487"]I still never got my Mel Renfro and that was suppose to be on last Friday - the 31st Now it’s February 4, and then on top of it not only do you take away Eric Dickerson but I can tell by just playing the game that there are a lot of differences a lot of players that had a plus one and don’t anymore but especially now— u guys destroyed a player that I possibly could’ve had for the rest of the game and forced me to spend more money to get a good running back - I swear I cannot believe what you guys are doing and you’re destroying everything that you guys built for years - STOP 🛑 NERFING PLAYErS !! Like seriously I can care less I will never look at another game of madden ever again , Yeah I know you’re gonna say “ o it just one person e don’t need him “ -you know it - if you had competition and sorry to say it will lose- because of all the crap you guys pull over at EA Does the Madden adjusters even watch football ?! This is a joke you know if one more player I will never spend another dime on any ea crap 💩 smh 🗑🗑🗑🗑🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 # stoptouchingmadden - And especially to the Madden adjuster -shame on you bro - You literally just destroyed Madden, I don’t care how much promos you put out you Just ruined a good game smh 🤦‍♂️ - Are you still like some of the stuff you did but the stuff you’re doing now is ridiculous like again I’m going to state do you even watch football - Like just to give you an example do you know how dominant Nick Bosa it, and you give him that crapPy 96 and now it Even worse because of the changes you guys made stop screwing around with something that is good already, my God because people are complaining -people running the ball too much or you kidding me - that is what football is geez cmon guys[/quote]

your asking them if they watch football but complaining that they nerfed dickerson? do u watch football? what rb is breaking 5 tackles on multiple plays per game?