Thuzur wrote: »
Here comes my wishlist for Madden franchise mode (the mode I buy the game for)
- HC / GM Mode: No control of the players, just calling the plays. In an ideal world the QB calls Audibles depending on his PRC/AWR skills.
- Better tools/figures to calculate the financial status for the running and coming seasons. I´d like to see the salaries and capspace (incl. rookie-reserve) for the upcoming season depending on the actual contracts at all time.
- In Owner Mode I wanna be able to see a weekly/monthly/yearly based balance of income and expanses.
- Much more spots to choose from if you´re going to relocate your team. As player from germany I would appreciate Frankfurt (Galaxy), Düsseldorf (Rhein Fire), Berlin (Thunder) and Hamburg (Blue Devils) as former NFL Europe teams. All the other former NFL Europe/World teams/location would be great, too.
- A whole coaching staff (OC; DC, ****-Coaches, etc.) with skills influencing the development of players and team
- Team development: beside the individual dev of the players, it would be great to have kind of a team skill. This skill should depend on amount of training in a specific style (like 3-4. 4-3, Shotgun, I-Form etc) and giving bonus or malus when you call those plays.
- Player connection: there should be a benefit from players that stick together over time (like Brady-Edelman-Gronk, or Montana-Rice)
- Team Spirit: Depending on success, Coaching skills and the personality of the players. Guys like Antonio Brown and his behaviour shold have an impact on the team
- Off the field issues: Good stuff: community (Walter Payton?), family etc. and bad stuff (doping, crime, financial trouble etc.) should impact the game via random events (based on the players personality, morale, the above mentioned team spirit and coaching skills like decipline)
- NFL Commissioner influence: Why not include rule changes (that could be accepted or denied) from time to time, or even an expansion (e.g. new divisions in overseas)
I generally whish more "personality" to come into franchise mode. Right know it does not feel like that.
That´s it for now
NatureBoy2323 wrote: »
What would you like to see updated or added to CFM in Madden 21 and beyond? Please keep on topic and follow the TOS. Thanks guys.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!