mrkmacc21 wrote: »
I'm guessing that no one from EA really reads these post but I will give it my final shot...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
1) Fix the mis-matching shoes issue;
2) Customized uniforms and stadiums;
3) More faces and body types;
4) Weather should have a greater effect on gameplay. (Slipping-and-sliding; wet balls; sun glare; etc.)
5) WRs should be able to sub-in as RBs and vice versa;
6) Career Path Info: looking at a player's stats should indicate what team he was playing for from year to year; and you should be able to see how the player was acquired and when. This year-to-year information was available in older Maddens.
7) Skill-Player Chemistry: Starting QBs who play in the same offense as the #1 WR for multiple years should get bonuses that increase over time. Example: Brees-Thomas or Brady-Edelman.
8) More player movement. More players need to hit free agency and there should be more trades. The rosters get too stagnant with teams re-signing most everyone year after year. As it is, I spend a lot of time re-working contracts to force AI teams to let go of players.
9) Realistic Crowd Behavior;
10) Coaching Trees; add offensive and defensive coordinators.
11) Eliminate ridiculously long punts (90 yards?!);
12) Past season records and stats should be available;
13) Player ratings should change more dynamically.
So much more....
While most gloss over this position, in my idea this can be a central role to bringing back the “dynasty” feeling. Now it’s not the same as college where you recruit players & can create a dynasty that way. It’s more about setting the philosophy of your team. Creating a team feature could be the start of an in-depth franchise mode & mut team.
I understand some hard parts of connected franchise is networking a solid lobby with similar schedules so they can play each other, with the base roster set. & then adding in rookies each year, & also balancing those duplicates...
But it’d be awesome to start madden, create a player, get positional grades, get recommended skill levels for challenging or easy, then create a team for the esthetics & a coach for modifiers & playbooks.
& then play people online with our different “dynasties.” To me it’d really build a base game that’ll last through the next decade as the top football game.
1. Total schedule editing
2. Conference & Divisional realignment options
3. Fix the clock accelerator mode in play now it doesn't shut off even though it gives you the option to shut it off.
4. In manage roster mode on the main menu give us the option to shut off pre existing injuries.
5. Team uniform editing like give us the option to change the colors of a current teams uniforms... also it would be cool if there was a option to edit the logos on the Helmets...
6. More options for team Relocations also.
8. Legends in free agency....
9. A coach free agency with real coaches unemployed current coaches & legendary coaches & assistant coaches...
10. Assistant coaches...
11. Make long snapper, Kick & punt returner, slot receiver, & slot corner actual positions in the game...
12. Editing the stadiums, like it would be cool if we could make the field of each team there team Color or there secondary team color.
2. Edit conferences, ability to change which teams are in each conference.
3. Editing schedules to where you can decide who plays who the entire schedule.
CFM Subdivision Feature(s)
1) I am requesting that franchise teams be allowed to scrimmage each other. I think that this would be a fun feature and would add another level to franchise mode. It can be regulated / limited whereas you can only play someone that is not currently on your schedule and or within your conference.
2) I am requesting that the computer generated franchise teams
be brought back. I would like the option of created uniforms, (numbers, outlines, logos- full detail).
3) Please restore the passing game to what it was like at the launch, i.e. remove or regulate the "Lurk" ability. There is no way that a LB should be able to shut down or hinder an offense in this manner. The feature is abused and takes away from the authenticity of the pass game. If this feature is to remain intact, there should be consequences such as fatigue. It is completely ridiculous to play against someone who is using Deion Jones or Myles Jack while they are running 20 yd. shuttles back and forth across the field PRE-SNAP!!!
4) IT'S IN THE GAME!, Well not actually...please include illegal contact down field, hitting a defenseless receiver, and the 195 pound defensive backs that tackle a TE like they are Ray Lewis???...c'mon, please make this game great again.
Even though you might not see any responses here we're still reading the feedback. I personally have this post bookmarked for the developers and Community Manager to keep note of this ongoing list. There are A LOT of very constructive submissions here. Please keep it coming.
2-Bring back coin flip
3-Set cfm to the same time quarters that I'm playing, computer teams stats are crazy compared to mine
4-When playing in cfm with a league and only ten teams have real owners,can you gen a schedule for just those team and play 10 games or to what the league wants, sucks having a small turn out and so many com.teams. trades and draft could be interesting.
I like to set my rosters up before I start a franchise mode... But because of your settings it forces me to wait till the season is over to play franchise mode... You will lose a customer if this continues its pointless to play the game...
I don't play my player or my team...
I like to play franchise mode only...
But I can't play that mode because you guys won't let me edit my rosters beforehand...
EA sports please make this game what I know you can do, "if it's in the game, it's in the GAME!!!!
-Players should be able to be put in at any position. Today more than ever players play multiple positions. If I want to put a QB at RB/WR/TE/FB I should be able too .
—O an D coordinators and being able to hire new HCs. And when you higher them certain boasts to ratings on what their strengths are.
—Commentary please have them say drafted players names on both O and D. It’s so horrible they don’t makes Franchise so stale. I know that they say some on O but none on D. Make the names universal and not position specific. Some custom QB names are only said forQBs.
—Create a team. Please bring back this or at least let us be able to create the color scheme we want for the relocation teams we get to choose from. And don’t let the logo/names be city specific. Example be able to pick Brooklyn Black knights.
—all pro team! More important than pro bowl.
—Career stats that matter announce when players break records.
—HOF. Nothing better than drafting a rookie and watching him make the HOF
—development of players. It’s crazy when you take a WR who is 69 overall have a Pro bowl season and he gets 1 point to upgrade?
—surprise breakout stars in camp. Ever year there is that undrafted rookie or player who bounced around the league and breaks out. Great to see a player you drafted/signed at 68 and shows up or after camp at 80
—Playbooks. Can we please edit and pick from special playbooks like West Coast.
Can we create our own plays!
—Better draft classes. Most the draft classes make no sense. No true stars yes I want to develop but come on.
I’m sure I have more but will be happy if we get 1 or two of those.