EA Forums - Banner

Your account has been denied access to this feature. Please contact customer service for more info.

Jordan5678901
1 posts New member
edited February 2020
“Your account has been denied access to this feature. Please contact customer service for more info. “ Also “We are currently unable to process your content , but will continue trying . Please contact EA customer support if this persists “ I just want to play madden it’s been like this for two days now . Comment with any info about it all ea help says is wait lol.

EA_Blueberry: Edited post title from "Now EA taking forums down." to "Your account has been denied access to this feature. Please contact customer service for more info."
Post edited by EA_Blueberry on

Replies

• “Your account has been denied access to this feature. Please contact customer service for more info. “ Also “We are currently unable to process your content , but will continue trying . Please contact EA customer support if this persists “ I just want to play madden it’s been like this for two days now .
  • EA_Blueberry
    4641 posts EA Community Manager
    Hello there!

We took down your 2 other posts because you wrote the same thing and it's not necessary to toss up duplicate posts, it's against our forum rules. Have you checked the email address registered to your EA account to see if you've received an email from your Terms of Service team regarding denied access to MUT? Please check your spam/junk folders in case the message was filtered there by your email provider. For further assistance please contact our Terms of Service team for info and follow up with our Support staff at Help.EA.com.
  • Isit4pm
    4 posts New member
    Good day all, this too shall pass, I to have this message on my Mobile app when I try to go to play ultimate team " Your account has been denied access to this feature". I checked my email and there I have a email "BECAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT WAS INVOLVED IN USING BOTS OR EXTERNAL TOOLS, WE’VE REMOVED ALL COINS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT AND PERMANENTLY BANNED YOUR ACCESS TO THE AUCTION HOUSE AND TRADE BLOCK." This is the second time I have had a email like this, it took 4 to 6 weeks for my account to get released the first time. But this is different this time: my console ultimate team still works. As for Bots and External tools referred to in the email; currently my external tool is my I-Phone and I have been getting flustered with lots of drop outs in the last couple of weeks while on the app. Yes I have rebooted the phone and it keeps it self updated. Because I know that I was doing nothing involving Bots and External tools and or cheating, I know that it is another software glitch possibly in the monitoring software and a flag was triggered and now I along with others are sitting on the sidelines. Its the folks who use the Bots and cheat that lead to these problems. Done with this reply, I figure my console account will be banned by tomorrow, if not I figure this is all a software glitch that may get resolved quickly.
  • Isit4pm
    4 posts New member
    Update: I am fixing to login and create a new case now. I checked my console ultimate team and I do still have my coins but the auction house is locked. Well at least this time I do not have the "Cheater Banner" splash screen and I can still access ultimate team. EA thanks in advance for I know you all will get this resolved quickly.
  • Isit4pm
    4 posts New member
    Update: Today I submitted a file to my case: I am wondering if the fact that the mobile app had been dropping to my app screen during use would have caused a glitch that triggered the software monitor to ping me as a cheater. Over the last few weeks, while moving from different parts of the action process I would randomly get kicked to my phone desktop. I was the one getting cheated, because it would normally happen while I would be bidding on two cards, and while going from one to the other I get bounced out of the program losing both bids.