EA Forums - Banner

Check out our Official Gameplay Deep Dive for Madden 21

Check out the Madden 21 news on here & discuss it here!

Pls help! Madden 20 MUT Auction House suspended?

13Next

Replies

• JohnnyTBall
    3 posts New member
    My account has been locked from auction house and companion app for 2 weeks now & nobody at EA has an answer as to when it will be unlocked. I submitted case back on March 20th & got no response after 10 days so I contacted them again and they emailed me next day saying my case was still "not resolved" and once they conduct review process & reach a decision someone will notify me with answer...
    I am sure that EA staff is probably receiving unusually high volume of inquiries /cases & everyone working there has been extremely busy. With everything we are all dealing with during this worldwide pandemic you would think that people's accounts would not be locked for no reason at all & then have to wait 2 weeks (or longer) for the account to be unlocked so they can once again enjoy playing the game to help pass the time as MANY of us have been stuck at home 24/7 for past several weeks and for the foreseeable future.
    Please unlock my account as soon as possible!
    Thank you,
    Shaun
  • queairmo
    2 posts New member
    Did you every get this resolved my account has been banned for about a month now and nobody is any help what so ever and I talk to an agent almost every day and they all tell me something different idk who’s lying and who’s not literally a different excuse every time
  • My account has been locked since May 13 I’ve submitted numerous amounts of cases countless emails to ea and I haven’t heard back from anyone so does anybody know the ea help phone number so I can call
  • EA_Blueberry
    2076 posts EA Community Manager
    My account has been locked since May 13 I’ve submitted numerous amounts of cases countless emails to ea and I haven’t heard back from anyone so does anybody know the ea help phone number so I can call

Our Support team can be reached via email and live-chat at the moment. Phone support is currently disabled. See this post for more information.

I'm sorry it's been locked out since May 13th (including others here that have been patiently waiting for a response). Our teams are attempting to work through these cases as quickly as possible.

Here is how to reach our Support teams to create a case and follow up on existing cases:

EA Help on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  • sagary123
    4 posts New member
    I have my secondary account which I used to buy packs ..has been blocked from auction house

Gamer tag tweeBranch59899