EA Forums - Banner

Trouble downloading shared draft classes

Every time I attempt to download a roster from Madden Share to my offline franchise, it says the download is complete, but it then displays the auto-generated rookie class. I’ve tried several times on multiple franchises, but it still will not work... do I need Xbox Live Gold to use shared rosters? Please help.

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4738 posts EA Community Manager
    @Scicchitano32

Are you able to use the downloaded roster after you clear your game saved data for both local and cloud for Madden 20?
  • @Scicchitano32

Are you able to use the downloaded roster after you clear your game saved data for both local and cloud for Madden 20?

Really? Is that the only solution? Clear all my saved data for Madden 20. The phrase "cutting off my nose to spite my face" comes to mind. Sounds like I gotta give up my custom playbook that I've spent countless hours working on. Not an option that I'm thrilled with.

Or am I mistaken?
  • PiGFiSH26 wrote: »
    @Scicchitano32

Really? Is that the only solution? Clear all my saved data for Madden 20. The phrase "cutting off my nose to spite my face" comes to mind. Sounds like I gotta give up my custom playbook that I've spent countless hours working on. Not an option that I'm thrilled with.

Or am I mistaken?

Also.... In addition to not being able to use any downloaded draft class that I've previously downloaded.... I can't delete them (doesn't seem to be an option to do so) ..... And now I get a message when trying to download ANY roster file or draft class saying that it has been removed by the creator. I've tried dozens of rosters and drag classes uploaded by different people just to check..... And I get the same message. Seems improbable that everyone who has uploaded anything has removed them.

Thanks in advance for any help from a mod.

• EA_Blueberry
    @PiGFiSH26

Another player was able to fix the creator error via these steps. Do you use an external hard drive for your Xbox?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Community-file-download-error-owner-deleted-files/m-p/8831497#M6897
  • Savagebp90
    posts New member
    THis has been a problem since one week after release. Xbox one users cant use a Madden file for rosters. If it downloads, you cant upload it, now it wont even download of the madden share roster page, states removed by creator.

THis sucks, when will EA fix this issue, seems to happen every year with Madden release.
  • @PiGFiSH26

Another player was able to fix the creator error via these steps. Do you use an external hard drive for your Xbox?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Community-file-download-error-owner-deleted-files/m-p/8831497#M6897

No. I do not use an external hard drive. I'm not really much of a gamer. Madden is the only game I play. I have pretty much solved the issue myself by editing my own draft class. Let's just say I've got ALOT of free time on my hands lately. Thanks for the help anyways. You guys do a great job helping us out with a great game that unfortunately has lots of issues. I appreciate it.
  • EA_Blueberry
    @PiGFiSH26

Appreciate the honest feedback. We've sent the reports we've received around this up to the team for review. I've seen others fix this by clearing the game saved data on their Xbox for the game (both local and cloud). That seems to be the most consistent workaround. The reason I asked if you had an external hard drive is because if one is using that, there will be an option where to designate saves and game updates. If some files are located on both the internal and external, data is being pulled from two different sources which can cause issues. That can result in performance issues or a case where the game is running from the internal drive but the downloaded files are located on the external, so there's a disconnect on why it's not showing up to use.