EA Forums - Banner

Madden Share Issue

Replies

• [quote="Geoff102;c-2126491"]I'd be surprised if anything gets fixed over the weekend especially with what's going on at the moment.[/quote] you're right. I leave in France. I bought ps4 and madden spécially for staying home... when did this problèm appear ? Recently ? The share of files did it work before ?
  • @tonton74700 i was able to download a new draft class about 10-11 days ago but since then it hasn’t worked for me, and it seems everyone else is in the same bucket
  • Geoff102
    3 posts New member
    > @tonton74700 said:
    > [quote="Geoff102;c-2126491"]I'd be surprised if anything gets fixed over the weekend especially with what's going on at the moment.[/quote] you're right. I leave in France. I bought ps4 and madden spécially for staying home... when did this problèm appear ? Recently ? The share of files did it work before ?
    >
    >

I'm not sure for how long to be honest. Last time I downloaded a file was back in March and when went to download another one earlier this week I noticed the issue.
  • rky_Dfoxx
    1 posts New member
    With the stay and play. It should be an immediate fix. But it’s not an priority, because it’s not MUT. MUT is the money maker not franchise. They are still patching the game for MUT. But hey EA don’t forgot the other guys that love franchise. I guess it’s into 2k and Fortnite for me.
  • Cripman33
    3 posts New member
    No updates on this, huh?
  • Some People adds files recently and we can see that thé files can be downloaded....
    So thé problèm doesn t exist for all
  • Is there any idea of how long it is going to take for this bug to be fixed. I can see that files have been uploaded but none of these files have been downloaded. And no matter how many times I try, I still get the error that the file has been removed by its creator. (I've even tried some of the ideas people have had on youtube and what not to no avail)....Please fix this EA...If my son is forced to be home and not be able to download the latest rosters and draft classes, i have a feeling he will smother me in my sleep..
  • is there a time table for this to be fixed its been over 9 days for several ppl
  • graysl123
    2 posts New member
    EA, get this fix already. You're a big enough company to do this ASAP.
  • oreo1414
    3 posts New member
    Let's put MUT on hold for once please, and fix the core game feature of Madden Share for people who enjoy playing franchise. Thank you
  • NatureBoy2323
    2950 posts Game Changer
    Hey guys, I know this is a troublesome issue, but let's all remember two things.

1. It's not only the Weekend, but it's Easter weekend.

2. Due to the Coronavirus, the studio has been closed for weeks now due to protect everyone's health and well being. That means the Dev team has been working from home. It's not as quick and easy to fix things when you are having to work from a remote location.

I can promise you they know about this issue and are working on a fix. Let's all try to be more patient and understanding. Thanks everyone and have a great weekend!
  • Cripman33
    3 posts New member
    > @NatureBoy2323 said:
    > Hey guys, I know this is a troublesome issue, but let's all remember two things.
    >
    > 1. It's not only the Weekend, but it's Easter weekend.
    >
    > 2. Due to the Coronavirus, the studio has been closed for weeks now due to protect everyone's health and well being. That means the Dev team has been working from home. It's not as quick and easy to fix things when you are having to work from a remote location.
    >
    > I can promise you they know about this issue and are working on a fix. Let's all try to be more patient and understanding. Thanks everyone and have a great weekend!

The frustration comes from the fact that it took them almost two weeks to acknowledge it.
  • LILCOE79
    1 posts New member
    how do yall always find a way to mess stuff up with franchise and then take 3 weeks to acknowledge it and about 3 months to fix it when you are still pumping out content and updates for MUT like stop worrying about the money from MUT and just worry Idk about your game as a whole its sad
  • so how long are you gonna tke to fix this ??
  • DeBottis14
    2 posts New member
    There shouldn't be any more MUT content until you fix this. Fix the underlying mechanics of the game that was purchased before adding live content that was never expected...
  • JayPo28
    1 posts New member
    @NatureBoy2323 I would agree that yelling and screaming on a board like this won't get much accomplished but how much patient and understanding should we have? It looks like this has been a "known" issue (on and off) since October. It is very frustrating to see a lot of conversation about this from the players and only see releases that push pay of play upgrades. At some point, you would think a patch that only focuses on this specific community issue would be discussed instead of the standard answer of "we are aware of the issue" which isn't great.

I would also think by week 5 or even weeks 6 or 7 for some, the work from home would no longer be an excuse. I would assume that most of their work is done in the cloud and there should be limited impact. There needs to be more transparency with where the team is with a fix and what is going on as this is ais a significant impact on a very important feature in the game.
  • EA_Blueberry
    2998 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey, all.

The latest update surrounding the status of this issue can be found here via our Good Morning Madden Twitch stream today.

The team was working over the weekend on this and we'll follow up with the studio again on it today to see where things are going. Keep an eye out for updates here and from the MaddenNFLDirect Twitter account.
  • DeBottis14
    2 posts New member
    > @EA_Blueberry said:
    > Hey, all.
    >
    > The latest update surrounding the status of this issue can be found here via our Good Morning Madden Twitch stream today.
    >
    > The team was working over the weekend on this and we'll follow up with the studio again on it today to see where things are going. Keep an eye out for updates here and from the MaddenNFLDirect Twitter account.

Not much of an update...same message you gave us days ago. A time table for a fix would be nice, even if using conservative estimates
  • tiley32
    2 posts New member
    In my opinion everyone has been patient. We are frustrated because it took more than two weeks to even acknowledge there was a problem. Also, this isn't a new problem. This is something that has happened at least another time in Madden 20 and I know it happened in Madden 19. We are also frustrated because if this was a MUT problem it would be acknowledged and fixed within a matter of hours or maybe a day because MUT is the money maker. Franchise doesn't make any extra money for EA and this is why we have seen relatively the same mode for several years outside of a few small features.
  • ABRANCS
    1 posts New member
    This doesnt make sense, this is taking too long and yall still keep pushing mut content out non stop. How about you fix the core game for once. You say theres a big annoucment about us fixing the issue and all i watched was a 10 second clip in a 30 minute video about an error message popping up. We told you that weeks ago. It shouldnt be taking this long. EA is just stringing us along. STOP MUT AND FIX THE ERROR.