EA Forums - Banner

Madden Share Issue

Replies

• Cripman33
    3 posts New member
    Absolutely ridiculous: https://twitter.com/GuySmkm/status/1249755145937838083?s=20
  • tiley32
    2 posts New member
    > @Cripman33 said:
    > Absolutely ridiculous: https://twitter.com/GuySmkm/status/1249755145937838083?s=20

I agree. A MUT problem occurred and was acknowledged and fixed within 20 minutes but it takes almost 2 weeks to acknowledge the community file error and it's still not fixed. Just shows what the priority's are.
  • E_Bruce_Jr
    1 posts New member
    any update on fixing this issue with not being able to download anything off the share?
  • Monkeybt93
    1 posts New member
    This is inexcusable from any company. EA has let a once great franchise fall so far from what made it an enjoyable and gratifying experience, that I don't think I can support it going forward. Every new feature is one that keeps players coming back to MUT. Nothing substantial has been done to enhance the game outside of that.

There have even been modes introduced originally outside of MUT (Draft Champions) that were fresh and uniquely replayable. Only to have it be implemented into MUT the next year and now it cost tickets to play the mode. Absolutely asinine and makes me excited to see this game series taken over by another franchise at some point in the future. EA is very lucky to have the monopoly they hold over football games right now.

Even the franchise mode that I have been desperately waiting to play with new community download files is something that hasn't been updated in years and feels broken and buggy half the time. I have faith EA will learn how badly they have messed up the series once the opportunity for another company to swoop in on the market becomes available. And I will be there eagerly waiting.
  • Finally fixed, thank you!!!
  • Just successfully downloaded draft classes
  • EA_Blueberry
    3105 posts EA Community Manager
    Finally fixed, thank you!!!

To avoid any confusion this hasn't been officially confirmed to be fixed yet. We've seen players download and use the rosters/draft files after repeatedly attempting it, but I can't guarantee it will work for everyone. The team is aiming to address this as quickly as possible.
  • ricowned12
    2 posts New member
    I'm on PC and finally got mine to work. I tried downloading a draft class last night with no success. After that, I gave MUT a chance (not a huge fan) and started doing all the first challenges. After about 1 hour of doing that, I tried downloading the same draft class again and it worked. Played a bit of franchise with the new draft class, everything working perfectly. Today, I went into the Share Files again and downloaded another draft class with no problem at all. Not sure it will work with other people but I hope it helps.
  • EA_Blueberry
    ricowned12 wrote: »
    I'm on PC and finally got mine to work. I tried downloading a draft class last night with no success. After that, I gave MUT a chance (not a huge fan) and started doing all the first challenges. After about 1 hour of doing that, I tried downloading the same draft class again and it worked. Played a bit of franchise with the new draft class, everything working perfectly. Today, I went into the Share Files again and downloaded another draft class with no problem at all. Not sure it will work with other people but I hope it helps.

Glad to hear it's working better from your side. There should be some improvements made but the team is still on it. Thanks for sharing, @ricowned12
  • T2HD
    7 posts New member
    I just re-uploaded my roster and was able to download it and another roster file! It appears the fix is working! Please download my latest roster as it has a tweak to the faces of Dan Fouts, Bart Starr, and Brett Favre! Please also consider a donation to the Concussion Legacy Foundation! Thank you! https://www.gofundme.com/f/madden-20...upport-the-clf
  • T2HD
    7 posts New member
    The name of my roster download file located within the “Roster” tab of the “Download Community Files” section of Madden 20 is “NFLLEGENDS2K20” and my Gamertag is “Moto Guzzi Dude.” I hope you enjoy it! It is a XBOX ONE download within the Roster Download Community. Please also consider a donation to the Concussion Legacy Foundation. Thank you!!
  • I’m on Xbox now and it’s also working. Thank you guys for getting this fixed!
  • Now, in France we can't sign in EA server....
  • THgCrunki
    2 posts New member
    So I thought it was fixed but i tried downloading a draft class and it keeps giving the same draft class that i downloaded 2 weeks ago before this happened. When I go to My downloads it shows like 10 files I just downloaded but if I go to load and delete and tab over to Draft Classes it only has the 2 draft classes I downloaded 2 weeks ago before this mess. So is it like a fake download? has anyone actually downloaded a draft class and import it?
  • EA_Blueberry
    Now, in France we can't sign in EA server....

We're on it, @tonton74700

• rc117
    2 posts New member
    Still not working on PS4. Previously it said the file had been deleted by the creator for every file. Now it looks like its downloading then says there is was an error. Something has changed, but still not working.
  • ricowned12
    2 posts New member
    @rc117 Keep trying to download that same file, I had the same thing happen and it was able to download it after 2-3 tries.
  • EA_Blueberry
    KRAELO briefly touched up on this on today's Good Morning Madden stream. It looks to be working for players after trying to download it multiple times but it's still getting looked into. There were connectivity issues yesterday which may have had an impact for those attempting to download some though.

q6wu203t44eu.png
  • For me (in France), the problem is solved.
    The neXT 4 weeks Will be less boring.
    Thanks to thé Madden team
  • awilmot08
    1 posts New member
    I'm on XBOX and I still can't download draft classes. Specifically, 2020 draft classes. I repeatedly get an error message saying an error occurred during download, please try again.

I've deleted my profile / reserve space / tried to download alternative classes, and nothing works. Not sure why we were told the matter was resolved when that's far from the case. When will this be addressed?