EA Forums - Banner

Check out our Official Gameplay Deep Dive for Madden 21

Check out the Madden 21 news on here & discuss it here!

Title Update - April 16th

EA_KRAELO
143 posts EA Madden Community Team
Hey Madden Community,

Today's small Title Update is to refresh some key art assets in game.

- The Madden Team

Replies

• Dagrind954
    1 posts New member
    My delay is worse after update. always been pretty bad at my location. No matter what I do.
  • EA_Blueberry
    2062 posts EA Community Manager
    @Dagrind954

Let me know if these steps help you out. If they don't, please create a post so we can go through some troubleshooting. Our Support can also be reached at Help.EA.com and at EA Help on Twitter. Sometimes all it can take is a quick power cycle with the console and network to work out delays.

Connection Troubleshooting: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/
  • I really like this game I am 12 but I want to work here it would be fun I think @EA_Blueberry just a question do you get every player free in ultimate team
  • mannyc70
    1 posts New member
    Tim Brown is the Raiders all-time receiver and a hall of Famer. Why isn't he on the game at all?
  • EA_Blueberry
    I really like this game I am 12 but I want to work here it would be fun I think @EA_Blueberry just a question do you get every player free in ultimate team

@summerfield3

I have to build up my MUT team like everyone else out there which I don't mind. If you're looking to join us here at EA in the future we have our student and internship info right here for ya: https://www.ea.com/careers/students

Thanks for playing Madden, excited to hear you like it!

@mannyc70

Great question. Could be a situation where he didn't give permission for us to use his likeness or could be planned for a future content release. He's been in MUT before though and know he's a fan favorite.
  • acpick6
    2 posts New member
    My playbook and players disappear sometimes when they game is close. Also, custom defensive playbook doesn’t load when playing multiplayer in other user’s account (even though I selected my playbook during the game setup). Any solutions? Thanks
  • EA_Blueberry
    @acpick6

We have others reporting that in our Answers HQ for bug tracking. Would you mind adding details about this there, including what happened just prior to it disappearing? Thanks if you can and sorry to hear it's happening to you. I've seen reports throughout the year but it looks to be quite rare compared to how many players aren't experiencing it. The more information we have the easier it helps our team better understand what's triggering it.
  • Am I the only one having a problem downloading rosters from other users? I am excited to try these new players after the draft and I cannot download a single roster. PLEASE fix this. Thank you.
  • acpick6
    2 posts New member
    > @EA_Blueberry said:
    > @acpick6
    >
    > We have others reporting that in our Answers HQ for bug tracking. Would you mind adding details about this there, including what happened just prior to it disappearing? Thanks if you can and sorry to hear it's happening to you. I've seen reports throughout the year but it looks to be quite rare compared to how many players aren't experiencing it. The more information we have the easier it helps our team better understand what's triggering it.

Tends to be a close scoring game when it happens. I'd click on my playbook and nothing would show (no formations, no plays). After I would click a button, my players would be gone from the field with the opponents players still on the field. I tried to sim forward, but then the game would crash. Also, cleat colorway of white/primary doesn't load correctly for Ravens (some cleats are still black). Thanks
  • EA_Blueberry
    @acpick6

Are you playing on PC?