EA Forums - Banner

Weekend League | Monthly Weekend League Rewards - April

EA_KRAELO
151 posts EA Madden Community Team
edited April 30
Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

We wanted to provide you a quick update on the Monthly Weekend League Rewards for the month of April. This information will be in game later today.

Below is a breakdown of the April Monthly Rewards for Weekend League:

yzq4mabikd2z.png

vr6p2ydi5tkw.png

Please note that April MUT Champs Rewards are based on a 4 week period and the number of wins have been adjusted accordingly.

We are planning to have the rewards go out on Thursday, May 7th around 2:00PM ET. If we have any delays for an unforeseen reason or rewards are distributed earlier, we will let you know.

- The Madden Ultimate Team
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• @EA_KRAELO

I realize this is not related to this specific topic and you can just delete the reply after taking notice if you want, but i honestly have no idea how else to get in touch with you. I seem to have won a GT giveaway on today's GMM stream (Twitch name "Wallllyyyy"), but i have never received a message or any sort of contact from you or anyone else. So i have no idea how to get you my contact information. Even EA support wasn't able to help me get that connection. So since i saw you post on this forum, i figured i try it this way.

If you read this please send me a message here, or on Twitch or via mail. Thanks in advance and thank you for all the work you do. :)