EA Forums - Banner

Items Frozen in MUT 17 Auction House

CSP_Writer
3 posts New member
Did anybody else have items that were 'stuck' in the Madden 17 Auction house when the servers crashed last weekend? I have a case with EA to try and get my lost items back - the case keeps getting resolved without fixing the problem. The items still show up in my binder as 'In Auction' but they are not in the auction house and they are not returning to my binder.

Replies

• CSP_Writer
    3 posts New member
    All my items that were listed for auction in the AH for MUT17 when the servers went down last weekend are now frozen 'In Auction' The items do not appear in the auction house and will not return to the item binder. Other users have reported the same issue.
  • EA_Blueberry
    3105 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey, @CSP_Writer

We haven't seen any outstanding reports of this reported our way that's out of the ordinary, so it sounds like it could be a rare account based issue. Our Support staff should be able to fix this for you and we recommend updating your case letting the know the items are still not removed from the auction house.

Do you see them in your item binder and perhaps the auction house UI never updated, so they actually were returned and the auction house status is not refreshing?
  • CSP_Writer
    3 posts New member
    They only appear in my binder "In Auction" which never expires. I do not see them in the auction house. I will update my case. I do have screen shots of all the items in the case which might help the support staff.
  • CSP_Writer
    3 posts New member
    I went to update my case - but now it shows closed.
  • EA_Blueberry
    @csp_writer

Please select the case and hit resume to open it back up, or create a new case. I'm not quite sure what resulted in it being closed, but I recommend following up with them on it still being an issue for you in game.
  • I have the same issue as csp_writer ever since the servers crashed the items I had up for auction had expired yet they are still showing they are in auction and frozen and I cant used them or cancel them
  • the items are showing in the binder as "in Auction" but they are not showing up anywhere in the auction house since the server crashed
  • EA_Blueberry
    @xtheman0fsteelx

Please reach out to our Support team so they can pull up your account to get this fixed.

EA Help on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/