EA Forums - Banner

Madden 20 Practice Mode Random reading

tonykpar
3 posts New member
Trying to improve and read defences from lowly beginner skill level. Go to practice mode and play against random defences to try and guess the cover but it does not ever tell you what you play against. Is this poor as is not available or do i have to turn it on?

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4770 posts EA Community Manager
    @tonykpar

When you select random defense there isn't an option to highlight what defensive play was last used, unless you went to the instant replay and broke it down yourself. I've seen requests from other players over the year for an option to highlight what was used though. That is a great quality of life submission.
  • tonykpar
    3 posts New member
    Thanks for that and would be grateful if you can get it included :) Also whilst adding it for practice can the reveal of an offence play not be made visible to the defending team during head to head games. Seems very unfair that only offence gets the read!! I am sure this is not the first request for this ;) #newbieasking
  • EA_Blueberry
    4770 posts EA Community Manager
    @tonykpar

No problem! We were all newbies at some point, nothing wrong with that. Come jump in here any time you have questions around the game and we'll all do our best to help you out.

The Tip &Tricks section is filled with some of the best offensive and defensive plays you can use in the game. Fully recommend checking out a video or two a day when you have a chance.

https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/categories/madden-nfl-20-tips-tricks

Thanks for playing Madden and see you out there on the field this season!