EA Forums - Banner

First look at Madden 21 on Twitch

Check out the Madden 21 news on our twitch channel on July 16th at 10 AM ET & discuss it here!

New Player Trait: Game Sense

zoeycleo
posts New member
Hi,

PLEASE READ THIS

Add Game Sense to players traits in the new madden.

This new trait would allow players (non-user players/CPU’s) to better understand on field dynamics, whether it be leaving your zone to cover an isolated receiver or cutting a route because the receiver sees a break in the coverage.

This new trait would not only make madden game play more realistic but it would also allow Veterans to have significantly more value to their name in Franchise mode. Since Veteran players have a better understanding of the game and how it’s played, this will allow them to have an edge on younger players; hence giving them a significant increase in value.

This will not only address Madden’s AI issues, but it will fix the issue regarding Rookies and their overall value in Franchise. Rookies should have lower Game Sense and Veterans should have higher game sense.

Thanks for reading if you got this far!

Regards,

A Concerned Madden Player

Replies

• Love the idea, but I doubt ea would actually put enough effort to get this done.
  • I remember seeing something about an EA employee whose sole purpose for several years was to determine ratings and creating skills. I don’t believe that person works for EA anymore and EA in that same video mentioned it was sticking with the skills already in place for the foreseeable future.
  • EA_Blueberry
    2059 posts EA Community Manager
    Quid2Facis wrote: »
    I remember seeing something about an EA employee whose sole purpose for several years was to determine ratings and creating skills. I don’t believe that person works for EA anymore and EA in that same video mentioned it was sticking with the skills already in place for the foreseeable future.

That would be the ratings adjuster. :)

https://twitter.com/Equipment_Guru