EA Forums - Banner

Can u pinch him or something

I guess his x-factor ability just make my rb dum out 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4279 posts EA Community Manager
    That was rough to watch. The X-Factor will give the rusher an a advantage but we'll pass along feedback to the team on how situations like this can come up. Overall, this feels like a bug and is more than likely to be a rare occurrence than what you normally see. Even with the X-Factor the RB should have made some attempt to double-team him.

Did you have any receivers in motion?
  • @EA_Blueberry thank you, no i didn’t have a WR in motion.
  • TyBuc1540
    4 posts New member
    That is a common situation in madden. Your rb will just stand there and make no attempt at all. Another common thing is the pass coverage. The cpu pass coverage is great. They dont spin around in circles when the ball is thrown they stay tight to receiver. Player cpu is completely different story. They will continue to run straight after the receivers have made their cuts or the will see the receivers make a cut and spin the other way out of position. If you tell them to press they will let the receivers run right by them. You have no name QBs get xfactor and will complete every pass. Dbs can't cover TEs even if they are faster. CPU dbs react to throws and routes before your receiver and QB does. CPU defense is always in perfect defense no matter what. 85 percent of the time CPU will always have the right personnel in position for whatever plays you call. Madden 20 is just terrible and I hate to say that. I've been playing madden for a long time and every year I get excited about the new one cause they say things are fixed and better. Every year I'm disappointed by the end of first season on franchise mode. Hopefully 21 is finally up to the task or I'll just switch to 2k football instead.
  • This will also happen with pulling guards or lead blocking full backs on run plays they just run right by the defender without touching them
  • This is am example of dda.. These are things outside the control of the user