EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 21: Franchise Preview

13Next

Replies

• The thread over at Operation Sports is destroying this year's Madden..rightfully so.
  • EA_Blueberry
    3942 posts EA Community Manager
    If you didn't catch the stream last night, the Community Manager and Gameplay Designer went over closed beta feedback. Clint briefly called out that they'll be providing more updates on Franchise in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.

Mentioned here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/693686406?t=00h05m34s
  • EA_Blueberry
    3942 posts EA Community Manager
    Franchise updates coming to Madden 21 can be found here: https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/260934/gridiron-notes-franchise-updates-coming-to-madden-21/p1?new=1

Feedback from you all in that post is much appreciated.
  • MADDEN PLAY BY PLAY COMMENTARY!!
    Time to bring back Jim Nantz or Joe Buck !! Whatever you do don’t bring Romo!!
  • All I gotta say, is all these updates they r planning for franchise, the commissioners especially, better be the 1st patch within the 1st month the game is out. This is something we need before online franchises get started, not when they already have, then we get stuck having to delete and restart the leagues.
  • shanil91
    1 posts New member
    Why not make simple fixes and work on major ones each month such as : contracts where you can back load/front load, FA in season where you can them to multi years instead of 1 year, have a pro browl voting like they used to, players retiring and becomong coaches, not being able to edit player ratings, positions, salary

And then work on the offseason camps like before, the training camp that we used to have, position battles, hold outs? Players asking for trades. Like go back to madden from 2001-2007 and see everything you removed and add it back because they added replay ability
  • Franchise needs a lot of work, but one option I would like to have is. As a franchise head coach could I get a mode where I call the plays and the players run them like NFL Head Coach ( love that game)
  • I’ve bought madden every year since she’s genesis days, but I’m holding out this year. Maybe I’ll buy it used but I can’t believe once again they didn’t care to do anything about franchise. Complete disrespect and disregard for us the people who buy this game, they just don’t care.
  • If you didn't catch the stream last night, the Community Manager and Gameplay Designer went over closed beta feedback. Clint briefly called out that they'll be providing more updates on Franchise in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.

Mentioned here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/693686406?t=00h05m34s

Has there been any update to when the first franchise patch will be ?
  • EA Madden......soulless. Some kind of evil. Game is bad.
  • I hope they plan on fixing the auto-generated draft classes. The math has been done and as it stands now the top 32 players of the draft have an 85% change of having a normal dev trait. Of the top 32 players, only about 8 will have a dev trait. The is especially bad for offensive lineman that can't boost up their trait. Franchise mode is fairly unplayable in its current state due to bugged draft classes and also, but less annoying and significant, bugged dev trait development when winning rookie of the year. They should concern themselves with fixing the auto generated draft classes and making sure franchise mode is playable before adding in more stuff.
  • I hope they plan on fixing the auto-generated draft classes. The math has been done and as it stands now the top 32 players of the draft have an 85% change of having a normal dev trait. Of the top 32 players, only about 8 will have a dev trait. The is especially bad for offensive lineman that can't boost up their trait. Franchise mode is fairly unplayable in its current state due to bugged draft classes and also, but less annoying and significant, bugged dev trait development when winning rookie of the year. They should concern themselves with fixing the auto generated draft classes and making sure franchise mode is playable before adding in more stuff.

I hope they fix the audio too I don’t know why they changed the ability to edit their names without losing audio.
  • Please fix pre game coaches formation subs in franchise mode. Currently It won’t let you do it.
  • I hope not to wait until November to resolve the reward issues which are still marked 2019 instead of 2020 in franchise mode ????