EA Forums - Banner

HELP! My GT’s aren’t Auctionable

asacks14
posts New member
I need the technical Suport team to help me with 3 of my GT’s that are corrupted. I can’t sell Gentry, Dawkins , or Allen on the auction block . That area is greeted out. I have tried 6 times on the EA Help number but today after zero help they said I need to post on the forum to get a fix. Such a bizarre company. I’ve wasted so much time on this . 6 times I’ve talked with them with no fix. Only today after a month they say I need to put a post on here . Please help!!

Replies

• NatureBoy2323
    3704 posts Game Changer
    I am sorry they told you to post here as there is nothing we can do about it. This is just a public forum, we have no way to grant content or fix gameplay related issues. You will have to go through EA Support. Here is the link. Thanks and have a good day.

https://help.ea.com/en/
  • Neo_Novalis
    631 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    maybe a stupid question but did you upgrade them? as soon as a card is upgraded it is not auctionable. if you downgrade the item to the basic version, it is auctionable again.

and one more thought: if you got these items via trading, they are not auctionable anymore (if I got it right, EA does not allow this to avoid that players use more than one account to boost their main account...).