EA Forums - Banner

MUT Updates for Friday, August 21st

Prev1
EA_Blitz
1 posts EA Madden Community Team
edited August 2020
Hey Madden Ultimate Team fans,

We have some updates from the Madden Ultimate Team to share with you:
  • The team is investigating the issue of players experiencing slow menu navigation in MUT.
  • Stadiums and Uniforms in MUT 21 now have a static team chemistry.
    • If you upgraded your stadium/uniform you will be receiving half of your training back and can reclaim the other half by removing the upgrades.
    • Upgrade slots will still be visible but locked for now.
  • You can no longer put upgraded Team Captains into the Team Captain Exchange Set.
    • Players who lost Team Captain Tokens when putting an upgraded Team Captain into the Team Captain Exchange Set, please reach out to help.ea.com and create a ticket.
  • Players who didn't receive the Power-Up when completing a Team Diamond Set:
    • The team is aware and is working to issue a make-right to those who completed a Team Diamond Set and did not receive their Team Diamond Power-Up.
  • Team Captain, Level Master, and MUT Master are now receiving chemistry boosts.
Post edited by NatureBoy2323 on

Replies

• KC3121977
    2 posts New member
    Will there be more trial time issued for players that wasted an hour or more in menu screen due to slow navigation?
  • yanks8981
    1 posts New member
    Definitely need to add time. I'm afraid to set my lineup manually because of how long it takes to move around.
  • Oso_Sic
    2 posts New member
    Any update on the QB control glitch in Squads?
  • Can we get more time? I’m loving this game but the amount of time I’ve spent loading in and out of players has really nulled the experience for not just me but almost all console players.
  • Really have enjoyed playing 21 so far, keep up the good work. Hope everybody has a good weekend😇
  • Idk if this is intentional or not, but the chew clock glitch is annoying.... every time I make a big play I have like 8 seconds to snap my next play
  • heatbeat4
    1 posts New member
    How about y’all fix the yard...can’t even play it because my players are invisible every time I try to run a game. Was gonna get the MVP edition but this game has too many bugs for me to feel like this will be a good investment. EA needs to address ALL of the issues, and ensure us these will be fixed by launch date.
  • My madden 21 mvp edition has morphed into the regular madden 21 and in the store says i own madden 21 and not madden 21 mvp . Any insights on this issue?
  • How about MUTRewards?? Are you going to reward your customers who avidly play the game?
  • I have purchased the MVP edition of Madden 21 and subscribed to ea play- why am I being denied access to madden 21 early access for 8/21? ****?
  • Any ETA on the Team Strategy Chems (Stadiums and Uniforms) being unlocked?
  • Many many players like me bought EA Play and never could get the trial and no solution is offered nor has the problem been acknowledged by EA.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4514 posts EA Community Manager
    Oso_Sic wrote: »
    Any update on the QB control glitch in Squads?

Are you talking about the defensive player switching to QB?

We have a bug report on that here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/MUT-Squads-QB-glitch/m-p/9428939#M32
    Really have enjoyed playing 21 so far, keep up the good work. Hope everybody has a good weekend😇

Right on. Have a great weekend!
    Can we get more time? I’m loving this game but the amount of time I’ve spent loading in and out of players has really nulled the experience for not just me but almost all console players.

@Bludgeoneer17 @Electricflag529 Let's discuss EA Play technical issues in a separate thread, this is related to MUT changes.

@Transformer20425 KC3121977 @yanks8981 No word on extra Play First Trial time, I'm sorry. The team is looking into it and we'll provide updates as soon as possible. EA Advisors are not able to add extra Play First Trial time to Xbox or PlayStation accounts from their end though.
  • iverjr
    10 posts New member
    It will not let me go into ultimate team in last 2 days is there a server issue my friend got in is there a limit on ultimate team I like to draw it out
  • I was able to get in on some else’s internet now I’m getting The same message I got on mine ea servers can not process your request at this time. When is this going to be fixed?
  • I am really struggling with the speed of the whole game... the ultimate team menus are so slow i cannot be bothered to do my team manually... Same with Auctions challenges, the whole thing

Other than that really enjoying it!! the rush abilities are much improved.
  • Any ETA on the fix for the MUT menu slowdown? Its making the game unplayable.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4514 posts EA Community Manager
    I was able to get in on some else’s internet now I’m getting The same message I got on mine ea servers can not process your request at this time. When is this going to be fixed?

Please contact our Support team as soon as possible for our team to pull up your account to see what is preventing you from connecting to the servers.
  • Are you going to fix the issue that is affecting a lot of players where if you are locked into the offense in MUT Squads and call a play in any shotgun formation it automatically switches the non QB player to QB when you hut the ball? Very frustrating and makes it so you basically can't call in shotgun plays.
  • EA_Blitz wrote: »
    Hey Madden Ultimate Team fans,

We have some updates from the Madden Ultimate Team to share with you:
    • The team is investigating the issue of players experiencing slow menu navigation in MUT.
    • Stadiums and Uniforms in MUT 21 now have a static team chemistry.
      • If you upgraded your stadium/uniform you will be receiving half of your training back and can reclaim the other half by removing the upgrades.
      • Upgrade slots will still be visible but locked for now.
    • You can no longer put upgraded Team Captains into the Team Captain Exchange Set.
      • Players who lost Team Captain Tokens when putting an upgraded Team Captain into the Team Captain Exchange Set, please reach out to help.ea.com and create a ticket.
    • Players who didn't receive the Power-Up when completing a Team Diamond Set:
      • The team is aware and is working to issue a make-right to those who completed a Team Diamond Set and did not receive their Team Diamond Power-Up.
    • Team Captain, Level Master, and MUT Master are now receiving chemistry boosts.

I don't understand what happened to uniform and stadium upgrades, it says an item is required now