EA Forums - Banner

Solo Battles Rewards and Status Update of Solo Battles

Prev1
EA_Blitz
1 posts EA Madden Community Team
edited September 2020
Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

We hope you're enjoying Madden Ultimate Team this year and encourage to keep sharing your feedback on the appropriate platforms. Reminder that Madden NFL 21 launches world wide on August 28th!

Today, we have some information about Solo Battles to share:
  • Solo Battles will be postponed for this week and until further notice.
    • Why: The team is investigating the issue of players being able to play more than the required amount of games for Solo Battles. We will be sure to communicate when Solo Battles is back on @MaddenNFLDirect.
  • Rewards for this week will be delayed as the MUT Team collects the data of all players who participated in Solo Battles this week.
  • Due to the issue, there will be no Top 100 Rewards for this week.
  • Players who played more than the maximum number of games will receive rewards based upon the score of their first attempt.
  • Players that played the required amount of games this week will receive their rewards based on the requirement tiers. (Again, no Top 100 Rewards for this week.)

- The MUT Team
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• iverjr
    10 posts New member
     It will not let me go into ultimate team in last 4 days is there a server issue my friend got in is there. Quite a few people having issue and ur CS just blames my internet. It's not that can u atleast address it so I know it's not something u will just ignore opened ticket already
  • iverjr
    10 posts New member
    Very frustrated and they act like cuz game ain't out there isn't an issue... if I already gave u money buy mode is not even accessible what's the point
  • Melox3x
    1 posts New member
    That doesn´t make sense. You were aware that the player count was glitched. U even shut it down on saturday for a few hours. Just to bring it back online were nothing happend. U could have resetet the games their or just stopped it but you decided to let it go on. When people investing that much of time not giving them the top 100 rewards is not fair. They were bugged for everyone, so everyone could have played infinite games. By not doing anything on Saturday it seemed for the players like the rank this week will not be based on 9 or 13 games instead it will be based on infinite games. Very disapointed with that decision just cutting top 100 rewards when so many players but that much effort in it. I mean some people played over 100 games. If their is a problem like that and ur solution is just to cut rewards just take it down next time so people dont grind hours over hours for it.
  • I spent sooooooo much time doing solo battles there were people who did 100 games if they spent that much time you should have just given us the top 100 rewards it was your problem the things were bugged like **** this the dumbest thing I've seen in a game in a long time
  • The thing was up the entire time it got taken down and I was like I guess they finally got rid of it but the next time I log in I'm in 96 so I grinded another 5 hours to get top 50. I probably spent like 7+ hours on solo battles. You coulda at least gave us legend rewards like jeez I spent 7+ hours for 13k coins lmao what a joke
  • > @MaDxXxsCoPeZ said:
    > The thing was up the entire time it got taken down and I was like I guess they finally got rid of it but the next time I log in I'm in 96 so I grinded another 5 hours to get top 50. I probably spent like 7+ hours on solo battles. You coulda at least gave us legend rewards like jeez I spent 7+ hours for 13k coins lmao what a joke

They told everyone it was broke, it's your own for fault for playing more than 9 games. Imo, you should have got nothing.
  • This is absolutely trash. I spent so many hours grinding solo battles BECAUSE I got into the Top 100 and I wanted those rewards, yet there was nothing said that players could only play 9 games total??? Either give the players who worked hard the actual rewards for making it into the Top 100, or give us all back our money. Take account of the problem and fix it for next week, but don't blame the players for the game you put out that was still broken. Instead of grinding solo challenges to get rewarded, I am now S.O.L because you have decided AFTER THE FACT that players just playing the game as you released shouldn't be rewarded for their efforts.
  • Love it, good move EA. Don't let a glitch ruin the card economy for people who can't play all day.
  • iverjr
    10 posts New member
    Atleast you can get in It said servers cant connect error for days for me
  • @Delicious_Woods I know which glitch you're talking about, but I was playing through EA Access Premier, and the card economy won't change as the amount of rewards passed out to the Top 100 will always remain the same since obviously only 100 players can attain them
  • There was no indication that the solobattles were bugged, I come from not playing Madden for a few years so I had no idea there was a limit. Not giving rewards out is an easy way to have me not play madden again for an even longer gap. I dont understand how this would be fair for anyone who grinded. EA do right by your players or be the company we al expect you to be.
  • iverjr
    10 posts New member
    They still haven't acknowledged my glitch and there is alot of people with it come on ea fix that
  • H2D30
    2 posts New member
    I was off so i stayed up Without Sleep For this Stuff I placed #1 Don't do this to me
  • H2D30
    2 posts New member
    I have access To full game As well Because I'm on PC This is ridiculous
  • @ChainMain13 It's more about who gets it, it should be based on performance not grinding. And I was in the top 100 so I could have a legitimate beef, but it's the right thing to do.
  • > @Delicious_Woods said:
    > @ChainMain13 It's more about who gets it, it should be based on performance not grinding. And I was in the top 100 so I could have a legitimate beef, but it's the right thing to do.

I agree but they way it was presented to me was that I could keep playing, not that I was limted to how I did in the however many games. So like all PC players who grinded to play top 100 we were all misled and I know I would have spent time on other parts of the game if i knew this. Again I never played Madden 20 so I have no idea there was a limit.
  • How about just giving everyone who played and won at least 1 game the top 100 rewards. Fumbleruski style.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4540 posts EA Community Manager
    *Update on Solo Battles* via Good Morning Madden today.

The team found that players were able to play an additional amount of attempts in Update 3 (Fri-Mon) and the team is looking to get Solo Battles online for players on Monday August 31st. There is always a possibility of it being delayed again next week if the team identifies a last minute issue. Stay tuned and thank you for your patience!

v01lxb1k7ru2.png
  • Pack content is still trash
  • So what is the latest update on this?