EA Forums - Banner

Field goal meter

Dequnn34
1 posts New member
Can we please fix the the field goal meter its too bright and glitchy

Replies

• Yeah it is very glitchy for me too. The brightness I dont care about as much, but the lag and twitching is really annoying. It's not smooth or fluid at all (I'm playing Franchise too, not Online).
  • Agreed. Because of the brightness, the meter tends to blend in the background as it gets to the top. And the framerate stutter isn't helping.

I saw this the first game I played... yet somehow no one at EA noticed or cared.
  • NatureBoy2323
    3079 posts Game Changer
    Can someone post a pic of the meter? Thanks guys.
  • Cant play online here in Australia due to no kicking game at all, ie cant kick off, kick field goals or punt. The kicking meter has a life of its own, most kick offs resulting in flags etc etc. Does Madden have local servers around the world ?. Anybody else in my part of the world with any fixes. It has been the same with all previous versions as long as I can remember. Have NBN here so good upload speeds, 4 OR 5 MBPS.
  • I have been lucky to make my point after tries. The game has been choppy for me too. Other than that, I'm really happy that I got the mvp edition, of Madden NFL 21.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • EA_Blueberry
    3547 posts EA Community Manager
    Great news! The team is looking into it. They brought it up over this morning from the Good Morning Madden live-stream.
  • [quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2151354"]Great news! The team is looking into it. They brought it up over this morning from the Good Morning Madden live-stream. [/quote]

Yeah this was cap 🧢🧢🧢 i just lodt a game because this weak 🎃🎃🎃🎃 kick meter