EA Forums - Banner

STAT TUNNING??? PLEASE....

EA wants to make Madden as authentic as possible right? Please tell me why after simulating several seasons RB'S like Christian McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, Alvin Kanata, etc only have 14-17 catches in a season. These RB'S are primarily featured in the passing game. Call me a STATS JUNKIE, but who doesn't like comparing numbers, and going head to head against the best. For example, if I start a Franchise with the Bucs, I know Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, and Gronk are my primary targets in the passing game. But I'm going to feature my RB Ronald Jones some to compete and try to out do the CPU teams in my division with RB'S Christian McCaffrey and Alvin Kamara. And the same can be said about every position. Also please address the Running QB'S like Lamar Jackson. I'm not saying he should have over a 1,000 yards rushing after every season, but he should at least eclipse over 800 yards every season if healthy. Please see the following;

Running QB'S rush yards average per season if healthy: 500 yards minimum.

Receiving RB'S receptions average per season if healthy: 60 minimum.

#1 Star WR receptions average per season if healthy: 105 minimum. *** Please not any receiver should be thrown into the SLOT position and get a 100 catches, especially a scrub WR.

Replies

• I'm really big into Fantasy Football, so if any new Leagues starting up soon please hit me up. But back to my comment, this looks like something that EA just slapped together without checking current NFL stats and trajectories. EA, you guys don't realize how much we Franchise players love this game. Of all the things we ask for like mouth pieces, coaching Staffs, restricted free agent contracts, customizable jerseys/helmets....THE LEAST YOU GUYS COULD DO IS TRACK THE STATS AND MAKE THEM MORE REALISTIC. LIKE JAMIESIS WINSTON JUST THREW 30INTS IN ONE SEASON, BUT YET THERE ARE QUARTERBACKS BARELY THROWING 18INTS. AND PLEASE TELL WHY IN DA HELL THERE ARE 7 PLUS CORNERBACKS GETTING OVER 100 TACKLES EVERY SEASON???!!! IT SHOULD BE SAFETY'S INSTEAD, I GUESS YOU GUYS DIDN'T LOOK AT THE SEASON BUDDY BAKER HAD!? JUST SAYN. IF NFL GAMEDAY AND NFL 2K WERE STILL COMPETING, I BET WE WOULD GET AT LEAST HALF OF EVERYTHING WE BEG FOR....
  • EA_Blueberry
    4836 posts EA Community Manager
    EA wants to make Madden as authentic as possible right? Please tell me why after simulating several seasons RB'S like Christian McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, Alvin Kanata, etc only have 14-17 catches in a season. These RB'S are primarily featured in the passing game. Call me a STATS JUNKIE, but who doesn't like comparing numbers, and going head to head against the best. For example, if I start a Franchise with the Bucs, I know Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, and Gronk are my primary targets in the passing game. But I'm going to feature my RB Ronald Jones some to compete and try to out do the CPU teams in my division with RB'S Christian McCaffrey and Alvin Kamara. And the same can be said about every position. Also please address the Running QB'S like Lamar Jackson. I'm not saying he should have over a 1,000 yards rushing after every season, but he should at least eclipse over 800 yards every season if healthy. Please see the following;

Running QB'S rush yards average per season if healthy: 500 yards minimum.

Receiving RB'S receptions average per season if healthy: 60 minimum.

#1 Star WR receptions average per season if healthy: 105 minimum. *** Please not any receiver should be thrown into the SLOT position and get a 100 catches, especially a scrub WR.

The team will be adding these improvements in mid-November.

Player Card Career Stats UI: A top community request for several years now, the team is revamping the statistics on the player card to include more context in season stats, like week, opponent, and outcome, while also providing what team the player was on for every year of their career.

More changes can be found here: https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-21/news/gridiron-notes-franchise-updates-coming-to-madden-nfl-21
  • I understand the UI is an awesome addition, but I'm just simply talking about the sim stats in classic franchise. Basically when I sim through seasons the running QB'S rushing stats are not very accurate and neither are the HB'S as far as receiptions. I remember last year there was the same issue with the mobile/running QB'S rushing stats not accumulating and it was fixed rather quickly in junction with the start of the NFL season.