EA Forums - Banner

Issue With MVP Edition Code

Has anyone else had issues with a Madden 21 MVP Edition code through the social media giveaways? My code only gave me the Standard Edition of the game after being redeemed on Xbox One and I know of 1 other person also having this issue on Xbox.

@EA_KRAELO has anything like this been reported to you guys by Content Creators or anyone in the community?

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    3547 posts EA Community Manager
    @BmoreLikeMe47

Can you private message me your Gamertag and details on the code giveaway you won such as the account it was given from? We'll get this looked into for you.
  • @EA_Blueberry

Thank for responding and my apologies for just seeing this. I am having trouble trying to privately message you as I'm not seeing any option to do so. Please excuse my ignorance with messaging here as I don't use the forums often. Anything that can be done to get this checked out is greatly appreciated.
  • EA_Blueberry
    @BmoreLikeMe47

Click on my name here so you can view my profile. You can private message me from there.
  • @EA_Blueberry

Upon clicking your name it only takes me to a page of all discussions for your profile. I tried researching how to send a message & came across an alternate method of clicking your name on the "Answers HQ". This method allows me to click a button that says "Send Message", but when I do so it takes me to a page that says "You either have to log in or need permission to see this page".
  • EA_Blueberry
    Sent you a DM.
  • I received it and replied. Thanks @EA_Blueberry