EA Forums - Banner

Let us use CONTROLLER SELECT in franchise games! No reason whatsoever not to.

So I do my franchise mode controlling all 32 teams. I love the immersion, creating storylines for every team, etc. But when I go to play a game, I can only control one side of it, basically choosing the winner. It used to be you could go to controller select and switch back and forth as desired. If I want to create a fun, close, back-and-forth game and have influence over the stats of both teams, there's no way for me to do this as is.

This feature has not always been locked, and I can't imagine it would be too difficult to simply unlock it.

This would also allow players to choose the uniforms for BOTH teams in a game, something you can't do currently when both teams are user teams.

Simple thing to unlock, guys. Thanks.

Replies

• I would like to see the above changes as well. I currently still play Madden 19, but I would buy Madden 21 if they included this feature in the game. Maybe this could be included in one of the upcoming franchise patches?