EA Forums - Banner

Weekend League | Information regarding Weekly and Monthly Weekend League Rewards

EA_KRAELO
151 posts EA Madden Community Team
edited October 10
Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

We wanted to provide you a quick update on both the Weekly and Monthly Weekend League Rewards. This information will be in game later today.

Below is a breakdown of the Weekend League Rewards for Series 1:

i9apdbk9e5tc.png

Weekly Weekend League Rewards will be targeted to roll out to players on Tuesdays around 2:00PM ET. Rewards are "rolled" out so they go out in phases.

Below is a breakdown of the September Monthly Rewards for Weekend League:

l0wbg7egrv60.png

Please note that September Weekend League Rewards are based on a 4 week period and the number of wins have been adjusted accordingly.

We are planning to have the September Monthly Weekend League Rewards go out on Thursday, October 8th around 2:00PM ET. If we have any delays for an unforeseen reason or rewards are distributed earlier, we will let you know.

The Madden Ultimate Team
Post edited by NatureBoy2323 on

Replies

• Is weekend league going to continually be open. I noticed there is not a threshold to gain "Weekend league entry" on rewards on here or solo battles, just wondering.
  • EA_Blueberry
    3105 posts EA Community Manager
    @T2MONEY9

This weekend league is open to everyone and there were opportunities in Madden NFL 20 where qualification wasn't necessary. You generally need to qualify for this event though. Rewards are great, jump in if you have the time this weekend!
  • To bad the servers are DC'ing everyone so we still can't play this.
    a month into the game. squads, and weekend league still broken.
  • @EA_Blueberry I was asking the question specifically because none of the structures state what the necessary wins were to qualify, your reply made it seem as if there would not be a threshold for this coming week. I did hit the threshold necessary for solos to qualify but did not play all of my wl games due to dc's and just servers acting up. It now says I am not qualified. How are you going to not make it clear, that it was only open for the one weekend? Or just give the reward that comes with solo legend tier? I feel tossing in the 3 gm qualifier for Mon/Tues is not a fair tradeoff for the lack of communication by EA and now the rewards have changed to include the Weekend League. Also states to look in missions tab for alternative ways to qualify, I couldn't seem to locate the "alternative way" Any assistance would be helpful, Just give legend tier rewards their WL entry and it is fine.
  • I agree. It's not clear what the qualification thresholds are for Weekend League. Please clarify for us what needs to be done. Based on last years rules I would already be qualified multiple ways, but but as of today it says "Not Qualified"
  • not rewards yet and its 3:30 pm ET classic EA
  • @EA_Blueberry

Any assistance on this front?
  • I've received the rewards, but it still says "Not Qualified" for weekend League. So is the only way to qualify by doing the knockout tourney?
  • [quote="HaisamXXX;c-2155290"]I've received the rewards, but it still says "Not Qualified" for weekend League. So is the only way to qualify by doing the knockout tourney?[/quote]

I have the same issue. I got more than thr 10 wins it took last year.
  • > @HaisamXXX said:
    > I've received the rewards, but it still says "Not Qualified" for weekend League. So is the only way to qualify by doing the knockout tourney?

I have the same issue and I won 14 games over last Weekend League along with hitting the Legend tier in Solo Battles. Their silence makes me think we have to qualify weekly now or this is yet another bug they missed this year. =( Very unfortunate they are not communicating this clearly to all players as a whole.
  • > @HaisamXXX said:
    > I've received the rewards, but it still says "Not Qualified" for weekend League. So is the only way to qualify by doing the knockout tourney?

Just finished my first head-to-head season of the week & it gave me qualification for WL automatically. Hope that helps a few of you guys
  • Thanks for the info.
    What record do you need for Head 2 Head to qualify?
  • @Adz1897 thanks for that, I will try that out tonight. I wish I could get a simple reply from EA.
  • EA_Blueberry
    T2MONEY9 wrote: »
    @Adz1897 thanks for that, I will try that out tonight. I wish I could get a simple reply from EA.

Replied in this thread just now: https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/263207/not-qualified-for-weekend-league#latest

Can you keep us update there too? Thanks!
  • Thank you, It has now been fixed and show qualified.
  • EA_Blueberry
    Perfect, thanks and good luck this weekend.
  • Yea its showing Qualified now.

I think it would still be helpful to put the requirements for WL somewhere highly visible so people can figure out what to do. New players won't easily understand what they are supposed to do and the knockout tourney is almost impossible for someone with a starter team and little experience.
  • The match making system needs to be fixed ASAP. There is no reason a starter team matches up with a God squad with all the new player. I know many players keep requesting this to be changed, yet not nobody budges on the idea. If you want to spend all your money and buy the newest player, than play the same players that buy pack and get the best players, not the players that grind for a decent team. #Fixmatchmaking
  • EA_Blueberry
    Reminder that the WEEKLY rewards are dropping today!

t67a9wmk0wj3.png