EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 21 Title Update - September 16th

13Next

Replies

• Guys in Franchise mode, Change role create player, Your custom name is not working, Even though it works in FFM, This has to be the hardest hit to the madden 21 game, Franchise mode is useless if you cannot be yourself. 2 options, Allow custom rosters in FFM or fix what was already there in madden 20, When i change role and create my player, The name is in the game because it works in FFM but in franchise change role to custom player i get generic commentary. That is a huge step back from madden 20. This needs fixed asap, I cannot recommend this game to all my friends until this is addressed. I love everything else about the game. But I want to play as myself, and madden 21 took that away :(
  • Guys in Franchise mode, Change role create player, Your custom name is not working, Even though it works in FFM, This has to be the hardest hit to the madden 21 game, Franchise mode is useless if you cannot be yourself. 2 options, Allow custom rosters in FFM or fix what was already there in madden 20, When i change role and create my player, The name is in the game because it works in FFM but in franchise change role to custom player i get generic commentary. That is a huge step back from madden 20. This needs fixed asap, I cannot recommend this game to all my friends until this is addressed. I love everything else about the game. But I want to play as myself, and madden 21 took that away :(

I been complaining about this since it launched. The same if you edit a custom draft players name. You where able to do this in 19/20. I don’t know why they took this feature out. This kills immersion for me.
  • In the next update will yall fix salary cap where it can be turned on or off so if dumb ppl like me dont it turnels it off not meaning to
    where it doesn't screw up a league just bye commissioners of the leagues please please please please
  • I have video of what is happening with the man to man coverage I’ve posted it on the madden 21 page and at ea help
  • Is there going to be any update to players missing 2019 stats from their player card in franchise mode. I know there was supposedly a fix in an earlier update but DK Metcalf is still missing last season from his.
  • EA_Blueberry
    3023 posts EA Community Manager
    bad_belvin wrote: »
    Is there going to be any update to players missing 2019 stats from their player card in franchise mode. I know there was supposedly a fix in an earlier update but DK Metcalf is still missing last season from his.

This is scheduled for Mid-November: https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/262602/gridiron-notes-franchise-updates-coming-to-madden-nfl-21#latest
  • [quote="EA_Blueberry;c-2155886"][quote="bad_belvin;c-2155877"]Is there going to be any update to players missing 2019 stats from their player card in franchise mode. I know there was supposedly a fix in an earlier update but DK Metcalf is still missing last season from his.[/quote]

This is scheduled for Mid-November: https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/262602/gridiron-notes-franchise-updates-coming-to-madden-nfl-21#latest[/quote]

Wait, for real? Everson Griffen and Collin Kaepernick had the same issue but it w a s fixed after 1.08... which in the notes stated:

"Fixed an issue where career and seasons stats were either missing or incorrect"

So your saying this is not getting looked at again until November!?
  • > @EA_KRAELO said:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Today's Madden NFL 21 Title Update contains the following fixes and changes:
    > * MUT Squads: Addressed an issue when MUT Squad Roles are not being respected properly when performing certain pass plays
    > * MUT Squads: Addressed an issue when on Fake Kick run plays the MUT Squad Roles were not being respected properly
    > * Addressed an issue when two users on offense cannot pass the ball after a handoff on RPO Peeks and Reads
    > * Addressed additional visual issues with player uniforms
    > * Addressed an issue where Origin PC players would receive an error message and were unable to boot Madden NFL 21
    >
    >
    > The Title Update will be going live on all platforms (X1/PS4/Origin/Steam) on Wednesday, September 16th at 8:00AM PT/11:00AM ET.
    >
    > The Madden Team

can you guys fix the live playbooks in franchise mode it causes the game to desync
  • Can you guys fix the live playbooks in franchise mode it causes the game to desync
  • That's it, we got ...
    No one protests anymore.

• Did they fix the ability to edit custom draft players names without losing audio?

• And for the awards which are still marked 2019 and Super Bowl 54 instead of 55 I hope this is included in the update?
  • Strega8188 wrote: »

Did they fix the ability to edit custom draft players names without losing audio?

Nope they didn’t. I don’t know why the took this feature out. I guess they really didn’t want anyone to play franchise this year only the micro transactions modes. Sad.